British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Meeting people my age! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/meeting-people-my-age-478936/)

pookie8911 Sep 4th 2007 2:24 pm

Meeting people my age!

Hi!

I've lived out in Dubai for the last 3 years, though have been at boarding school in that time, so haven't really had chance to build up a social network...I'm out here until February 08, so am looking to meet some people around my age (im 18 ) who are perhaps in a similar position! Please get in touch!

Inselaffen Sep 4th 2007 2:39 pm

Re: Meeting people my age!

Originally Posted by pookie8911 (Post 5272384)
Hi!

I've lived out in Dubai for the last 3 years, though have been at boarding school in that time, so haven't really had chance to build up a social network...I'm out here until February 08, so am looking to meet some people around my age (im 18 ) who are perhaps in a similar position! Please get in touch!

18 year old girl posting on here!! lamb to the slaughter!! :eek::eek:
you ladies protect her :rofl:

Blue Cat Sep 4th 2007 2:56 pm

hi, one of our posters has a daughter about your age I think? Beebee where are you !

beebee Sep 4th 2007 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5272493)
hi, one of our posters has a daughter about your age I think? Beebee where are you !

I'm here.. Yeah my baby is 18... send me a PM and I will introduce you to her.. :)

pookie8911 Sep 4th 2007 5:00 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5272959)
I'm here.. Yeah my baby is 18... send me a PM and I will introduce you to her.. :)

Apparently I need to post twice more before I can PM....but I will do in due course! Thanks!:)

beebee Sep 4th 2007 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by pookie8911 (Post 5272968)
Apparently I need to post twice more before I can PM....but I will do in due course! Thanks!:)

okay.. post again..

pookie8911 Sep 4th 2007 7:07 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5272975)
okay.. post again..

ok one more time...that should do it....!

lionheart Sep 4th 2007 7:43 pm

Hello Pookie...Confucius and myself are handsome 19 year old, single guys also looking for young vivacious company to join our close circle of friends and pass away the small hours...please post a recent photo in your swimsuit to see if you meet our requirements.

beebee Sep 4th 2007 7:46 pm

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 5273521)
Hello Pookie...Confucius and myself are handsome 19 year old, single guys also looking for young vivacious company to join our close circle of friends and pass away the small hours...please post a recent photo in your swimsuit to see if you meet our requirements.

She's 18 and female guys... too mature and much to clever to fall for it!

pookie8911 Sep 4th 2007 7:48 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5273541)

Thanks, you took the words right out of my mouth!

lionheart Sep 4th 2007 7:50 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5273541)

You spoilsport...I will go back to sleep now.

The Dean Sep 4th 2007 7:51 pm

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 5273521)

Dear Lionheart and Confucius,

I am a middle-aged man looking for the company of 19-year-old vivacious single men. Please post a photo of yourselves without your swimsuits........

Patsy Stoned Sep 4th 2007 8:05 pm

hmmmm call me an old cynic (well, leave out the old!) but why do I feel a touch of deja vu??? perla?diabolical?etc etc.:D

beebee Sep 4th 2007 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 5273564)
Dear Lionheart and Confucius,

I am a middle-aged man looking for the company of 19-year-old vivacious single men. Please post a photo of yourselves without your swimsuits........

:eek: PM them please..

The Dean Sep 4th 2007 8:14 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5273635)
:eek: PM them please..

Evening...........

Missed you all today - was as busy as a one-legged can-can dancer........ how are we all? (Not that 'we' are many tonight....???)