Marhaba service?

Old Jan 26th 2005, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Marhaba service?

How do I get it? Please???
Old Jan 26th 2005, 2:16 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marhaba service?

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Go to DNATA on SZR Next to Emirates (going towards Dubai on right hand side) hols building, think there is a desk inside. Try to book with at least 24hrs notice there are also 2 types 1. can meet off the plane & 2. meet at bottom of escalator in airport. You can also book a cart if the person is not too good at walking long distances !!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

http://www.gasa.org/static_content/dnata.asp
Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:39 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Singlemom
u cud try ringing up 181 for the contact info or u could call Dubai Airport directly and ask to be connected to the Marhaba desk:

04 224 55 55

Hope that sorts u out.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Go to DNATA on SZR Next to Emirates (going towards Dubai on right hand side) hols building, think there is a desk inside. Try to book with at least 24hrs notice there are also 2 types 1. can meet off the plane & 2. meet at bottom of escalator in airport. You can also book a cart if the person is not too good at walking long distances !!

Check out www.marhabaservices.com

I went to book it back in December at the above holiday building and was first told when entering that Marhaba Services no longer had a desk in there and I had to book it at the airport. I then proceeded to ask someone else, just to double check, as we do in Dubai and someone directed me on the ground floor to the far end near the coffee shop. There was one lady who reluctandly booked the services and despite no one having been there it took her good half an hour but at least it looked like she was doing it properly. Two hours later, I even got an SMS confirmation about the booking. All worked out fine. So, in case the holiday building is a good location for you, keep asking around until you get to the right person.
Old Jan 27th 2005, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you all!