Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Maggi, someone's healthy choice on Dubai One

Maggi, someone's healthy choice on Dubai One

Old Jan 30th 2007, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Gabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really nice
Default Maggi, someone's healthy choice on Dubai One

This advertisement for Maggi... "My healthy choice"...

I think it is so artificial, fake and even repulsive sometimes.
Do you actually believe, or have you actually seen ladies dressed in business suits walking on the streets during day time, when the sun strikes right on your head, when the heat is so unbearable, when the humidity... Well... I wouldn't want to work around that lady.

Come on, make me believe it, that a lady in business suit would walk to the office in that heat and walk the stairs.

And then, maybe I'll buy a pack of Maggi. Just like that, 'cause someone made me believe it. Until then, no more Maggies. Because that advertisement doesn't appeal to me.

Oh, and no, don't tell me it's winter in the advertisement.
Old Jan 30th 2007, 6:10 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maggi, someone's healthy choice on Dubai One

Originally Posted by Gabriel
This advertisement for Maggi... "My healthy choice"...

I think it is so artificial, fake and even repulsive sometimes.
Do you actually believe, or have you actually seen ladies dressed in business suits walking on the streets during day time, when the sun strikes right on your head, when the heat is so unbearable, when the humidity... Well... I wouldn't want to work around that lady.

Come on, make me believe it, that a lady in business suit would walk to the office in that heat and walk the stairs.

And then, maybe I'll buy a pack of Maggi. Just like that, 'cause someone made me believe it. Until then, no more Maggies. Because that advertisement doesn't appeal to me.

Oh, and no, don't tell me it's winter in the advertisement.
who's Maggi....
Old Jan 30th 2007, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Gabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really nice
Default Re: Maggi, someone's healthy choice on Dubai One

Originally Posted by MataHari
who's Maggi....
You made me laugh.
Good one!