Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Luthan Hotel & Spa

Luthan Hotel & Spa

Old Oct 10th 2011, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

khitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nice
Default Luthan Hotel & Spa

Greetings fellow Middle Eastern dwellers.

Thanks to a post on another board I am member of I thought I'd spread the knowledge, well to half of you anyway.

Can I introduce to those who have never heard of it (me included) the

LUTHAN HOTEL & SPA

It is an all-woman hotel (with spa) here in Riyadh. Thought it might be interesting to all you women out there who have even less freedoms that us men here in KSA. Hope you can find on google and enjoy if you choose to go.

S
Old Oct 11th 2011, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

csdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Luthan Hotel & Spa

A colleague of mine stayed there a few times. She gave up in the end as she found it impossible to get a taxi to or from it without a male colleague present.