Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Looks like Saudi will be the next one

Looks like Saudi will be the next one

Old Mar 13th 2011, 12:50 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looks like Saudi will be the next one

I am mystified by the claim that shops in the West/UK shut early because we aren't trusted. Nothing to do with staff being paid a decent wage and working reasonable hours then?
Old Mar 13th 2011, 1:15 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Fahad, we pay taxes in the UK primarily to enable the government to provide and maintain an infrastructure (eg.roads and sewerage systems, like the ones you don't have in Jeddah), free schools, good healthcare and other services conspicuous by their absence in the Magic Kingdom. Malls shut early in the UK so that families go to bed at reasonable times (unlike in Saudi) and the hot tap provides hot water for washing. You need to do more research, pal.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 2:46 pm
Just Joined

Fahad012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrMark
Hehehehe but when I travel around the world people respect and love me for who I am.

Respect and love you for who you are !!! hahaha seriously you have no idea who you are in people's eyes.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 2:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lionheart
Fahad, we pay taxes in the UK primarily to enable the government to provide and maintain an infrastructure (eg.roads and sewerage systems, like the ones you don't have in Jeddah), free schools, good healthcare and other services conspicuous by their absence in the Magic Kingdom. Malls shut early in the UK so that families go to bed at reasonable times (unlike in Saudi) and the hot tap provides hot water for washing. You need to do more research, pal.

simply it's just making some money and let things to pay for itself.

what about bars and clubs! they don't shut early ? do you think the staff there don't have family ?

I know what is the answer for the separated taps, you need to do your research

Last edited by Fahad012; Mar 13th 2011 at 3:07 pm.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by norsk
I see you are back trying to wind up the masses! New name though..maybe old one was banned. Can't remember. It's been almost a year I think...

Not talking about how car insurance is cheaper and MOT is very expensive in the UK yet though...

Anyway. Rock. Crawl. Under. Back.

ammmm I don't like to talk to people who are living in lower level than me because I won't learn nothing form them and it will be just waste of time

so I am sorry I can't reply to whatever you said

Last edited by Fahad012; Mar 13th 2011 at 3:09 pm.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

MrMark is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fahad012
ammmm I don't like to talk to people who are living in lower level than me because I won't learn nothing form them and it will be just waste of time

so I am sorry I can't reply to whatever you said
Fahad..you have to live in free country first to understand what we say. We here in the West don't discriminate against minorities like you do with Shia. Shia are people too and they deserve to live equally like the rest of the people in Saudi. We in the West don't have slaves who work long hours and paid very little. Seriously I feel very sorry for you for the way of thinking you have and I hope one day yur country would be a free country to understand what I said.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

Fahad..you have to live in free country first to understand what we say. We here in the West don't discriminate against minorities like you do with Shia. Shia are people too and they deserve to live equally like the rest of the people in Saudi. We in the West don't have slaves who work long hours and paid very little. Seriously I feel very sorry for you for the way of thinking you have and I hope one day yur country would be a free country to understand what I said.

I lived in the uk for 3 years and now I am in the usa.

We did not say that Shia are not people, you said that !! and they are living equally, who said other than that ??

the thing is some of them are controlled by other people to achieve their goals such as dividing the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and those Shia started in saudi with small group of people long time ago and they originally are not saudis ( I mean when they started in Saudi)

Dude just be smart enough to figure out Where is the home of Shia !!

so they don't belong to saudi and they should respect the country
by the way, it's the same problems between Christians (orthodox and catholic)

AND BY THE WAY MY COUNTRY IS A FREE COUNTRY PART FROM ALCOHOL

you don't really know what does freedom mean. IT WAS THE FIRST TIME THAT I HEARD OF FISHING LICENCE IN THE UK

in future you will have breathing licence
Old Mar 13th 2011, 4:20 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lionheart

Dude what happened in Jeddah was a mistake and they are investigating about it because the government paid 1,000,000,000 SAR for sewerage systems which didn't happen unfortunately BUT those guys will be found and will get the right punishment.

By the way you don't have free educations do you ? moreover, university students get really low amount of money ( Student tuition fee) only £3,290 a year I spend more that that in two months. and after student protest they will rise it IF universities ensure access for poorer students.

WE HAVE FREE education for everyone and we get 1000 SAR monthly for books as well
Old Mar 13th 2011, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

(Student tuition fee protest ends with 153 arrests) according to BBC(http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-11877034)

Is this the free country you meant ??

Slaves ! ARE you ? you came to saudi to make some money right ? So we did not force you to come over !

West don't discriminate against minorities!!! ammmmmmmm

have a look ( http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8055714&v=wall)

and o you want me to remind you of what happened in Manchester ?
Old Mar 13th 2011, 4:51 pm
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Hilarious

next he'll be telling us that women can't drive and padded bras are the devils work.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lullabelle
Hilarious

next he'll be telling us that women can't drive and padded bras are the devils work.

hahaha you made me laugh thank you
Old Mar 13th 2011, 5:45 pm