Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Looking for two apartments in The Greens

Looking for two apartments in The Greens

Old Feb 28th 2005, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice
Default Looking for two apartments in The Greens

My husband's family is gradually shifting to Dubai from Iran. :scared:

We have two apartments in The Greens ourselves and one of them is already gone and until we shift ourselves to The Palm , we need to accommodate 2 families within our council estate The Greens. Is there any chance of finding the following to rent:

1 or 2 bed between Dhs 50-60,000.00
and
2 or 3 bed between Dhs 60-80,000.00

Preferably in Al-Ghaf or Phase I, last choice Phase II.

Of course all the accommodation and school hunting is down to me, so please folks, if you can save me a lot of wasted time, I would be forever grateful. If it was for myself, I would probably not be posting on here but be familiar with every single estate agent but as it isn't for me, I don't seem to grow on the enthusiasm to do all that work for nothing. I much rather be hanging out on this site and keep myself amused.

Ok, everyone, give it a try, what can you come up with for me?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 3:32 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for two apartments in The Greens

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
My husband's family is gradually shifting to Dubai from Iran. :scared:

We have two apartments in The Greens ourselves and one of them is already gone and until we shift ourselves to The Palm , we need to accommodate 2 families within our council estate The Greens. Is there any chance of finding the following to rent:

1 or 2 bed between Dhs 50-60,000.00
and
2 or 3 bed between Dhs 60-80,000.00

Preferably in Al-Ghaf or Phase I, last choice Phase II.

Of course all the accommodation and school hunting is down to me, so please folks, if you can save me a lot of wasted time, I would be forever grateful. If it was for myself, I would probably not be posting on here but be familiar with every single estate agent but as it isn't for me, I don't seem to grow on the enthusiasm to do all that work for nothing. I much rather be hanging out on this site and keep myself amused.

Ok, everyone, give it a try, what can you come up with for me?
No thanks, I hate council estates
Old Feb 28th 2005, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Ok, before anyone comes up with foul comments about Palm Jumeirah, I know, I know, there will be plenty of surprises, just like this one. :scared: Isn't it nice? I just wonder how much gap will be between the villas of the Manchester United folks and Bayern Munich. Maybe they will have some street matches?
Attached Thumbnails Looking for two apartments in The Greens-palm%2520jumeirah.jpg  
Old Feb 28th 2005, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jellybean
No thanks, I hate council estates
Hey, what's up? It's not for you. I am searching and competing with you but then I can't stretch as far as The Meadows.
Old Feb 28th 2005, 3:35 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, before anyone comes up with foul comments about Palm Jumeirah, I know, I know, there will be plenty of surprises, just like this one. :scared: Isn't it nice? I just wonder how much gap will be between the villas of the Manchester United folks and Bayern Munich. Maybe they will have some street matches?

Home from home for you PT (neither sarcastic)
Old Feb 28th 2005, 3:36 pm
Banned

Hey, what's up? It's not for you. I am searching and competing with you but then I can't stretch as far as The Meadows.

Oh right, missed the point sorry
Old Feb 28th 2005, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh right, missed the point sorry
Never mind, it's getting late and you must have your head buzzing with villa layouts.
Old Feb 28th 2005, 3:46 pm
Banned

Never mind, it's getting late and you must have your head buzzing with villa layouts.

Yeah something like that LOL Actually I am just dreading tomorrow and going to the gym again it kills me, and it doesn't help having sassy sitting upstairs with her latte waving as I am slogging away on a bike!!!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah something like that LOL Actually I am just dreading tomorrow and going to the gym again it kills me, and it doesn't help having sassy sitting upstairs with her latte waving as I am slogging away on a bike!!!
PMSL. I can just perfectly picture that. Oh girl, I would be so and but at least you won't feel lonely and she will rescue you no doubt if you should have a male gang around you. Good to have her nearby.

Do you have some excess energy or frustrations you are trying to get rid off? Blimey, take it easy with all that exercising, it's scaring me :scared: I will probably just be keep thinking about doing something for another year, since you have not come up with some idea's for me. I should probably ask Sassy, she was full of ideas for me last year, just always had an excuse.
Old Feb 28th 2005, 5:52 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

nice pic!