Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Do you speak Arabic?

View Poll Results: Do you understand/speak Arabic?
Yes, I speak fluently
50.00%
I understand, but don't speak it
0%
I understand and speak it a little
0%
Neither understand nor speak
50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Do you speak Arabic?

Old Mar 1st 2005, 1:50 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all
Default Do you speak Arabic?

Since Perfumdiva1 and Tami2 were nice enough to hijack the thread I had started and no moderators have so far commented, I decided to start afresh.
Old Mar 1st 2005, 1:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Do you speak Arabic?

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
Since Perfumdiva1 and Tami2 were nice enough to hijack the thread I had started and no moderators have so far commented, I decided to start afresh.

But isn't this blatant discrimination....I mean what about the poor irish and polish in the world....shouldn't there be a poll for them as well.....
Old Mar 1st 2005, 1:55 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

lol. Maybe in the relevant forums? Now if you'll kindly stop trying to hijack this too....
Old Mar 1st 2005, 1:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
lol. Maybe in the relevant forums? Now if you'll kindly stop trying to hijack this too....
But you shouldn't just be limiting yourself to one language, what about the rest of us poor suckers who aren't fortunate enough to speak or understand english.....I certainly thought you would be far more democratic than that.....
Old Mar 1st 2005, 2:00 am
Banned

OK. Bye.