Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Looking to relocate to the Middle East. Seeking advice.

Looking to relocate to the Middle East. Seeking advice.

Old Oct 15th 2011, 4:17 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking to relocate to the Middle East. Seeking advice.

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
You havent considered Scenario 6

You single.

Girlfriend is dumped in the UK along with her pre and post divorce emotional baggage

You cohabit every weekend with oriental chick or expat teacher from Ireland. Preferably the former as less likely to be a nutcase

No stress and much happiness

6 is the answer
totally agree with TOCK, ditch the chick, too much baggage...come out here get settled and if you dont like any punnani out here (and its dire, even i can i tell im a 100% hetrosexual (female)) then once the gf's status is all sorted and she's officially single then she can come out and join you.

This place is full of filiopinos and unless you like the 'oriental' looks, then you are totally screwed lol...but most men dont care, as long as its a hole lol.
Old Oct 15th 2011, 5:19 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
This place is full of filiopinos and unless you like the 'oriental' looks, then you are totally screwed lol...but most men dont care, as long as its a hole lol.
I sincerely suggest you crawl back into the one you inhabit.
Old Oct 15th 2011, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Leave her alone. I like her - she said I'm white.
Old Oct 15th 2011, 10:07 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Fair enough. As you were, then.
Old Oct 15th 2011, 10:30 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I thought you were yellow?

Or is that just underneath?
Old Oct 16th 2011, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
you are such a knob....very entertaining....