Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

A long slow death by the Al Marooj

A long slow death by the Al Marooj

Old Jan 3rd 2005, 11:14 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A long slow death by the Al Marooj

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Hasnt there been enough anger on the board ?

Our troubles are nothing compared to events elsewhere in the world.

maybe we should stop and think about that eh?
....and pathetic postings, I couldn't agree more JD
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 11:15 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Am not a 'waif and stray' thank you very much........
C... That what not at you hun ... The offer is there if you want or need it! Eldest will be at school, and titch will be out with me so you will have the place to yourself
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
....and pathetic postings, I couldn't agree more JD
At least we agree on something.....come on everyone.....group hug.........i wanna feel the luuuurve
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Very true......

Is not nice on here today - too many people in bad moods and making comments.

Am off until it is nicer - see you all later

(If any of you come up with any ideas of where I can live in 2 weeks, please feel free to PM me!)
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 11:16 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
PMSL!!! Hes around Im sure busy I should think! Im sure she is... She makes superb christmas cakes and puds and Im sorry that I never got back to you with that recipe for mince pies.

I have a four man tent so who is up for sharing the garden with the roaches, ants and snakes:scared:
No worries about the mince pies I struggled with a nasty packet of pastry and various others...still sruggling to get through the cake, which is gorgeous by the way
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 11:17 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Very true......

(If any of you come up with any ideas of where I can live in 2 weeks, please feel free to PM me!)
You can stay at mine !
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 11:17 am
Banned

Very true......

Well it looks to me like u hv already had a very decent offer.....or is that not quite what u r after
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Well it looks to me like u hv already had a very decent offer.....or is that not quite what u r after

I think lillygirl just doesn't want to feel like she is imposing, not because she doesn't like Heart
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 11:26 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't hv to remind me abt that ... My relatives, families and friends living just next to the island who affected the worse.
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 11:33 am
Banned

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
I think lillygirl just doesn't want to feel like she is imposing, not because she doesn't like Heart

No DE I think she just got the offer she was waiting for
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 11:35 am
Up in the air

You can stay at mine !
Will have to share a bed im afraid, as long as you dont mind sleeping top to tail (beds a bit small)
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 11:35 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

No worries about the mince pies I struggled with a nasty packet of pastry and various others...still sruggling to get through the cake, which is gorgeous by the way
Good I still have half a cake left! My youngest decided to get the cake box of work surface .. Bear in mind that he is very tall and of the centile... he attacked the icing and took the mince pies too... He took off the lids and ate the mince meat and left the rest!
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Will have to share a bed im afraid, as long as you dont mind sleeping top to tail (beds a bit small)

oh dear what a pity
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 11:36 am
Banned

He's a tryer LOL

Nice snog by the way JD
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 11:37 am
Up in the air

He's a tryer LOL

Nice snog by the way JD
Thanks...god loves a tryer !!

you got nice lips by the way................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.