Living in Dubai

Old May 24th 2007, 3:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living in Dubai

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
good 'ere innit?
Yes...The year has been good...
Old May 24th 2007, 3:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
WTF do you think?
WTF should I know...
Old May 24th 2007, 3:34 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Yes...The year has been good...
sorry I meant to say...............Good ear innit?
Old May 24th 2007, 3:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sorry I meant to say...............Good ear innit?
Ahhh yes...Is good,ya....
Old May 24th 2007, 3:37 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh yes...Is good,ya....
berry berry guud.
Old May 24th 2007, 3:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

berry berry guud.
Lovely...
So,did you find the bourgeouis man you were looking for???
Old May 24th 2007, 3:44 am
Straw Man.

Lovely...
So,did you find the bourgeouis man you were looking for???
No, I cant remember the name of the company and there were 1.7 million hits on google, didn't fancy looking at them all.

Nightmare really, trying to introduce him to a big supplier in the UK, and hopefully get a drink out of it.
Old May 24th 2007, 3:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No, I cant remember the name of the company and there were 1.7 million hits on google, didn't fancy looking at them all.

Nightmare really, trying to introduce him to a big supplier in the UK, and hopefully get a drink out of it.
Just buy the drink yourself and get it over with...
Old May 24th 2007, 3:58 am
Straw Man.

Just buy the drink yourself and get it over with...
that would be an idea....
Old May 24th 2007, 3:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

that would be an idea....
Buy me a drink for that???
Old May 24th 2007, 4:00 am
Straw Man.

Buy me a drink for that???
Any time mate.

Do you have family in Beirut?
Old May 24th 2007, 4:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Any time mate.

Do you have family in Beirut?
Only a sibling...The things that are happening are too far from where we are...Its like in another country...Nothing to worry about...Yet...
Old May 24th 2007, 10:34 am
Straw Man.

Only a sibling...The things that are happening are too far from where we are...Its like in another country...Nothing to worry about...Yet...
Well I'm thinking about them mate, I know I don't know them but all the same.

Must be a tough place to be.
Old May 25th 2007, 1:21 am
W10

Friend of a friend currently in the camp...not pretty

Old May 25th 2007, 2:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
Friend of a friend currently in the camp...not pretty
It may get really ugly in the coming 2 days...New guns are on their way...