Leasing a car in Dubai

Leasing a car in Dubai

Old Nov 19th 2008, 11:56 am
Just Joined

plucky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Leasing a car in Dubai

Hi,
I'm coming to Dubai in December.
I was hoping to lease a car for a month or so until I can buy one.
Can people recommend a good company to use.
Thanks.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 1:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leasing a car in Dubai

do a search, loads of threads on here about this very topic...

MM, xx
Old Nov 19th 2008, 1:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plucky
Hi,
I'm coming to Dubai in December.
I was hoping to lease a car for a month or so until I can buy one.
Can people recommend a good company to use.
Thanks.
Go online to reserve one from Avis - you can specify that you want to pick it up at the airport office (which is right next to where you walk through after collecting your bags), and the prices are reasonable.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

ddavies73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe a dumb question but when I went to some of the companies it seemed to be cheaper to rent a car in Dubai than the rest of the UAE.

So, can I rent a car long term from Dubai if I am living in Al Ain?

Thanks
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

FrankB is just really niceFrankB is just really niceFrankB is just really niceFrankB is just really niceFrankB is just really niceFrankB is just really niceFrankB is just really niceFrankB is just really nice

You can rent a car from anywhere in UAE and use it where you like ... but (!) make sure they have branches in the main cities.

Not sure about Al Ain because it is a bit quiet but I know that many bigger companies have branches in e.g. Abu Dhabi and Dubai, so no need for additional trips when you bring the car back.

Make sure that you have a close look at the car when you pick it up and car is in reasonable conditions as it would be very hard to change within a months lease with some of the cheaper dealers.