Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 18th 2005, 3:05 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Well most running contracts are 12 month freelance floricultural consultant contracts I have. If I break the contracts? It will cost me a fortune. The last contract expires in October 2005.
So October it is, then. I expect your other contracts will be ending prior to that, so your income will continue to decrease. That's not fun.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
It made the papers? I had no idea Dubai was that starved for news.
Were talking about spiders nowadays.And sugarboys with their BT.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:08 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Were talking about spiders nowadays.And sugarboys with their BT.
I read about those ones already. Anything else? Nobody's still talking about overexposed Beyonce visiting?
Old May 18th 2005, 3:10 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

So October it is, then. I expect your other contracts will be ending prior to that, so your income will continue to decrease. That's not fun.
Yes... It will be living off reserves for me. But the Far East? Has something magicial in my eye's. Like the people, love the food overthere.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Was number 3 good? I'm a huge star wars fan myself. As for the maccaroni? Heck... Jump on a plane, I have plenty.

I didnt see it yet.I thought they have already begun showing,but nooooooooooooooo.I even tried calling 2 theaters prior to venturing into them,but noone answered the damn phone.So will have to wait till tomorrow.
On a lighter note,already got the tickets,will be there at 1AM,Amsterdam time
I wish anyone could be that spontaneous these days.
My father did it many times in his good old days,taking the plane from Beirut to Limassol with my mother to spend Saturday night at the Boozooki Taverna and then eat healthy portions of souvlaki and psidon and then heading back home to take his Sunday PM siesta.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:12 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Well???? Wich flight you coming into Schiphol on SS? I'll try to keep the Maccaroni warm for you.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:15 am
UAE Expat

I didnt see it yet.I thought they have already begun showing,but nooooooooooooooo.I even tried calling 2 theaters prior to venturing into them,but noone answered the damn phone.So will have to wait till tomorrow.
On a lighter note,already got the tickets,will be there at 1AM,Amsterdam time
I wish anyone could be that spontaneous these days.
My father did it many times in his good old days,taking the plane from Beirut to Limassol with my mother to spend Saturday night at the Boozooki Taverna and then eat healthy portions of souvlaki and psidon and then heading back home to take his Sunday PM siesta.
Beirut? Now that brengs back awesome memories!!!! I really, really, really love that city. Love the old part they restored to full glory !!! WOW!!!
Old May 18th 2005, 3:15 am
aka Mr. X

Yes... It will be living off reserves for me. But the Far East? Has something magicial in my eye's. Like the people, love the food overthere.
So that's where you need to be then. I hear there are some lovely women in Malaysia.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I read about those ones already. Anything else? Nobody's still talking about overexposed Beyonce visiting?

BBBEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCC CCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

See,now Im talking about it.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:17 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

So that's where you need to be then. I hear there are some lovely women in Malaysia.
and its neighbouring country of course ...
Old May 18th 2005, 3:19 am
UAE Expat

X? Beleave me? Malaysia? Is like a woman, you see her once? You fall in love at the spot. If I get the green light on the project there? You can stick your head out of the window in Canada and hear me screaming!!!!
Old May 18th 2005, 3:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well???? Wich flight you coming into Schiphol on SS? I'll try to keep the Maccaroni warm for you.

Any flight.I will walk if need be.Youll see me on your midnight news
(Crazy guy highjacks plane to join friend for a plate of maccaroni)you can bail me out of the airport security detention cell.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:21 am
aka Mr. X

BBBEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCC CCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

See,now Im talking about it.
I was just reading something recently about the fact that she is ubiquitous in the US...I for one am getting sick of seeing her everywhere. I mean, c'mon...singing all the Oscar-nominated songs except one? Doesn't Chris Rock know any other black female singers?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beirut? Now that brengs back awesome memories!!!! I really, really, really love that city. Love the old part they restored to full glory !!! WOW!!!

I sure hope it will be better overtime.When youve been there???
UAE Expat

Any flight.I will walk if need be.Youll see me on your midnight news
(Crazy guy highjacks plane to join friend for a plate of maccaroni)you can bail me out of the airport security detention cell.
You can bet your Lebanese butt on it boy...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.