Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 16th 2005, 7:26 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Toontje
Then you can spread anonymously, without signing your karma. By doing that you can award your "friends" much sooner.....

Oh yes what a good idea never thought of that - only downside is its not returned
Old May 16th 2005, 7:27 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
The site should have something that also shows who you sent your Ks

I was thinking that how come Toon knows I sent on 1st May mine only keeps the last 5 - unless of course thats all he's had since then
Old May 16th 2005, 7:28 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

noooo, dont think so
Old May 16th 2005, 7:28 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I was thinking that how come Toon knows I sent on 1st May mine only keeps the last 5 - unless of course thats all he's had since then
e x a c t l y ... poor Toon ...
Old May 16th 2005, 7:30 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

What you having X? I had garlic bread for my dinner but I did have some very nice tempura prawns for lunch so thought I best not have too much tonight
Use half my dinner for lunch the next day...Chilean Sea Bass with brown rice and almonds...perfectly balanced meal. I eat quite a bit of fish. Salmon tonight.
Old May 16th 2005, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

I'm keeping a list, so I can see when I gave to who, how much and when I received som, and to who I still owe, etc.....
Old May 16th 2005, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Thats absolutely right!
Old May 16th 2005, 7:32 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Use half my dinner for lunch the next day...Chilean Sea Bass with brown rice and almonds...perfectly balanced meal. I eat quite a bit of fish. Salmon tonight.

So are you very domesticated or is this ready meal food? I can't be bothered cooking when its just me. Just sent you PM by the way = yet another I.T. question
Old May 16th 2005, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I'm keeping a list, so I can see when I gave to who, how much and when I received som, and to who I still owe, etc.....

Like the manual virus you sent me?
Old May 16th 2005, 7:34 pm
Its all good

God you're very organised I just wait till someone yells at me
Old May 16th 2005, 7:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
e x a c t l y ... poor Toon ...
There's no need to feel sorry for me. In this month of May I acquired nearly 5000 points......

Some of them are for good posts, but most is from people who expect me to return the karma. My donations are worth 200+ so there are a lot of people who give to me in the hope that it will be returned.

And I'm a nice guy, so I return all favours....
Old May 16th 2005, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Like the manual virus you sent me?
Yeah, but obviously you haven't installed it yet. Don't know how the handle a screwdriver, do you?
Old May 16th 2005, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

God you're very organised I just wait till someone yells at me
I'm glad you remembered my true name....
semarang

There's no need to feel sorry for me. In this month of May I acquired nearly 5000 points......

Some of them are for good posts, but most is from people who expect me to return the karma. My donations are worth 200+ so there are a lot of people who give to me in the hope that it will be returned.

And I'm a nice guy, so I return all favours....
I'll note that for further exchange.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by novita77
I'll note that for further exchange.
Whore!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.