Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 16th 2005, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Fairydust
God you are good but a little previous - maybe next month
How did you know I was applying?????
Were you in line before me??

Last edited by shoushou; May 16th 2005 at 6:32 pm.
Old May 16th 2005, 6:29 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
How did you I was applying?????
Were you in line before me??

Don't forget I'm blonde - no idea what you are talking about now
Old May 16th 2005, 6:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Don't forget I'm blonde - no idea what you are talking about now

Well slap my ass and call me Suzie!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 16th 2005, 6:43 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Well slap my ass and call me Suzie!!!!!!!!!!!

Just off to the lounge to off-load some K
Old May 16th 2005, 6:48 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Just off to the lounge to off-load some K
Something wrong with your friends here? No k for us?
Old May 16th 2005, 6:57 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by eclectic-x

Ah poor X I haven't abandoned you - can't give to anyone here - need to spread elsewhere you are on my to do list
Old May 16th 2005, 6:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am trying to unload but it always tells me to spread,and when I try to,it gives me the 24 hours.
But I still want to K everyone here.Dont you think Im stingy,I just dont say it out loud.
Old May 16th 2005, 7:04 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Ah poor X I haven't abandoned you - can't give to anyone here - need to spread elsewhere you are on my to do list
I know...I'm in the same boat!
Old May 16th 2005, 7:06 pm
Its all good

I know...I'm in the same boat!

What the sinking ship

or do you mean the Leaky Dhow
Old May 16th 2005, 7:06 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I am trying to unload but it always tells me to spread,and when I try to,it gives me the 24 hours.
But I still want to K everyone here.Dont you think Im stingy,I just dont say it out loud.
u can karma me anytime
Old May 16th 2005, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you think it's about time you spread some my way?
Old May 16th 2005, 7:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
u can karma me anytime
And you still owe me!

Hi Novita. Everything alright with you?
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
Don't you think it's about time you spread some my way?
Hv u abandoned Docille Trollop???
semarang

Originally Posted by Toontje
And you still owe me!

Hi Novita. Everything alright with you?
Paid already Sorry for the delay.
Old May 16th 2005, 7:10 pm
aka Mr. X

What the sinking ship

or do you mean the Leaky Dhow
Funny.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.