Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:51 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by sassy
SZ very close to our stomping ground hey RT

does this mean i need to relocate to be safe? :scared:

Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nabs
sure I am, if its not a dry night cause of the hijri new year

No it's not Nabs!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:52 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Singlemom
No it's not Nabs!
Sure???
Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Sure???

I'm out tonight...and I doubt the people I'll be with would go out on dry night
Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:55 am
The Delivery Man...

I'm out tonight...and I doubt the people I'll be with would go out on dry night
I'm going to call one of the pubs to make sure, maybe your friends don't know its tonight
Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:55 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

does this mean i need to relocate to be safe? :scared:

Possibly
Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:58 am
The Delivery Man...

Possibly
what are the side effects of not relocating?
Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:58 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

SZ very close to our stomping ground hey RT
Hey thats for sure i can almost fall in any cab and they know where i'm going too LMAO
Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:59 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Nabs now your playing with fire hehehe!!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:59 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Wait and see....
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:01 am
The Delivery Man...

Wait and see....

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
OMG Nabs now your playing with fire hehehe!!

I love the challenge

The higher the Risk, the higher the return
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:04 am
The Delivery Man...

Tonight is NOT a dry night
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:05 am

Tomorrow is isnt it?
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

YES!!!!!!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:08 am
The Delivery Man...

YES!!!!!!

I wonder which place will JD suggest this time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.