Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:26 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by deba34
I will have a look David..

Quayside it is then...
page 85 onwards of the what made you smile thread
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:27 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals
me too.....i could drink oz dry
I have
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:28 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deba34
Will I bring the vic JD?....
nah...........got something better..
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:33 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nabs
Hello there? quiz tonight?

I think we're going to win tonight - I have lucky feeling
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:34 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lillygirl
I think we're going to win tonight - I have lucky feeling

at least improve in position
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:35 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

at least improve in position

We need to be more creative tonight - that's where we let the side down and lost points.....
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:37 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

We need to be more creative tonight - that's where we let the side down and lost points.....
Then listen to me when it comes to thinking outside the box, uncle B did and you need to see how the appartment looks now!
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:38 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
NOvi u there???

Coming to Doha on thursday!!!

Hey SM, u really comin over here????? How long u staying???? Where u staying?????
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:40 am
A slow driver!

Then listen to me when it comes to thinking outside the box, uncle B did and you need to see how the appartment looks now!

Did you go for the 'angle' look??

Am meeting him at your place at 7 so will give you my opinion then!

And you should see mine - TV etc came and it looks like a guys pad now!!!
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:42 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I will be there at the quiz to flex my intellectual might.

Get your "amazed" look ready..

Last edited by Jammy_Dodgers; Mar 15th 2005 at 11:43 am. Reason: spelt "intellectual" wrong.............doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:42 am
The Delivery Man...

at 7? why?
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:43 am
A slow driver!

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I will be there at the quiz to flex my intellecual might.

Get your "amazed" look ready..
This is going to be worth watching!!!
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Malteser
Hey SM, u really comin over here????? How long u staying???? Where u staying?????

Hello Malt! nice to have you back

Ill be there thursday afternoon for one hour having a coffee at the airport! My daughter's visa expires next week
Up in the air

This is going to be worth watching!!!
Indeed..........a wonder to behold
A slow driver!

at 7? why?

We are going to this drinks thingy.

Right - am out of here. Need to go to the office

I passed my medical so have no diseases and can get my visa!!!

Hurrah!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.