Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:03 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Nabs
Oh :scared:

I dont like it
I don't like it either ...
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:04 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Taaa Daaaa!!!! My sexy old Avatar returns !!
Nice 1 m8! So graphic......... just the thing to wake u up! lol

Good morning all from sunny London! 10c today and its sunny, again!

I hear its overcast and gloomy in Dubai?

Hows everyone doing this AM? I hope all of u have made ur nominations!
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:05 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Nice 1 m8! So graphic......... just the thing to wake u up! lol

Good morning all from sunny London! 10c today and its sunny, again!

I hear its overcast and gloomy in Dubai?

Hows everyone doing this AM? I hope all of u have made ur nominations!
Still dunno what is that nomination for?

Whatever it is i nominated JB ...
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:07 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Just came back from viewing the appartment where I'll be moving in, and I liked it
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:08 am
semarang

Just came back from viewing the appartment where I'll be moving in, and I liked it
So u will be moving out very soon ...
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:08 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77

I think my avatar is cute, and portrays the way im feeling today
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:09 am
semarang

I think my avatar is cute, and portrays the way im feeling today
U shouldn't feeling that way ... u got us on this board... and Chloe on the way ...

Cheer up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:10 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

So u will be moving out very soon ...

Very Soon
semarang

So Face .... tell us more abt ur last night encounter... was it good...
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

its for ME member of the fortnight..... get ur nominations in now. Sadly, whoever runs the poll canot be nominated Nov..... JB knows this.

Whoever wins will have to conduct the next poll and cannot nominate anyone or be nominated themselves. I am not nominating anyone either as I dont think it wud be right, seeing as how this was my idea.

Well done on the flat Nabs.
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Very Soon
So is it a done deal then Nabs ??
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:12 am
semarang

its for ME member of the fortnight..... get ur nominations in now. Sadly, whoever runs the poll canot be nominated Nov..... JB knows this.

Whoever wins will have to conduct the next poll and cannot nominate anyone or be nominated themselves. I am not nominating anyone either as I dont think it wud be right, seeing as how this was my idea.

Sorry Face ... u can call me dumb or whatever. But I don't understand by for ME member of the fortnight?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:12 am
Up in the air

Face, did you ever meet Psycho John, the big scary lookin' MF ??
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:13 am
The Oracle

So is it a done deal then Nabs ??

good afternoon to u bud........ hows life treating u?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:14 am
The Delivery Man...

Face, did you ever meet Psycho John, the big scary lookin' MF ??
Yes, Thats who I will be living with

Its a done deal, just sorting out the moving in dates

Thanx face

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.