Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:12 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Face81
Hello all,

Have borrowed the idea from the lounge and I think this will help keep some of our threads on track....... atleast slightly on track. LOL.

So here it is........ The ME's largest e-pub is now open for business. Its open 24-7 and u can talk about pretty much anything u want in here. We needed to have more than 1 pub on the site anyway.

First 100 rounds of e-drinks are on me......... who's having what? Anything u want........ we have all the drinks u can imagine and any kind of food u want aswell. This really is a fantastic pub!

Hi Face... Mines a milibu and cranberry pls ... somethings dont change!
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:12 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser
HAHAHA...............

But married or not? In public? I'll call your bluff girl... As the saying goes, ladies first right ?

So which webcam site can we find you on? Hehehehe....
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:13 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Where r the nuts???? And hmmmm what shall I drink!! Ahhh what the hell lets have some wine, wanna get pissed LOL.................geee havent done that in ages and ages..................now that would make hubby sooooo happy hehe..

What about strippers????? men of course!..................now who volunteers.

Come on guys...............I have the oners ready PMSL
Hi Malt hey i 2nd that one....strippers, well how about this 4 starters
Attached Images  
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:19 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
But married or not? In public? I'll call your bluff girl... As the saying goes, ladies first right ?

So which webcam site can we find you on? Hehehehe....

Hehe try www.nowuseeitnowudont.com..............

Nice aviator RT.................so whos that???? Is it Frans???? :scared:
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:24 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Malt tried that couldn't get the page to work
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:27 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Hahahaha.... Hero !!!!

And no, I'm a blonde, blue eyed Gentle Giant. What a pitty huh?

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:33 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahaha.... Hero !!!!

And no, I'm a blonde, blue eyed Gentle Giant. What a pitty huh?

Ahhhh I thought most male strippers where blonde.............with a nice allover tan of course and NO white marks..................

RT I invented that website.....does not exist (I hope lol)
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Can I have rum and coke please?

Khan
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Calgarian

Khan
Are Canadians allowed to come in and say hello?
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:40 pm
UAE Expat

Ahhhh I thought most male strippers where blonde.............with a nice allover tan of course and NO white marks..................

RT I invented that website.....does not exist (I hope lol)
Well in that case ? Come to Amsterdam I can drop you off somewhere really nice. But now? Time for a joint again.

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:41 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by willmore
Are Canadians allowed to come in and say hello?
Of course everyone is welcome the more the merrier
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Calgarian

Khan
As long as you buy me an extremely large G & T for making me think about my mother-in-law! Oh and make it a Gordons darling.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:42 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
As long as you buy me an extremely large G & T for making me think about my mother-in-law! Oh and make it a Gordons darling.
That stuff tastes like camel piss.... :scared:
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Sounds fair to me....here's your g&t...do I dare ask where your mil lives in Canada.

I just grab a coffee for now, just 8:45am here.....
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

That stuff tastes like camel piss.... :scared:
Just fell off my bloody chair there - a man who puts ice and ginger ale in his whiskey is criticising the wondeful lovliness of a G & T???????????????????? WTF???????????????????????????? :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.