Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:44 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
SM and Lilletgirl. Scarletts.......then i think we will be dragging loads and loads of people back to Lg's old place.
The dickhead is still refusing to give her money back, so legally the place is still hers for 6 months..which means we have a new party pad!! will get 3 keys cut this afternoon
I like this plan I’ll put on my sneakers and make sure not to wear tigh jeans just incase I would need to jump and hit
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:44 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Ill MMS you some pictures then just to cheer you up
can't tease me with this time, i used to have my own jet ski, so i'm really not that excited, ive had enough
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:45 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
I like this plan I’ll put on my sneakers and make sure not to wear tigh jeans just incase I would need to jump and hit
Dont worry, leave that to Pyscho John....its what he does best
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:47 am
The Delivery Man...

Dont worry, leave that to Pyscho John....its what he does best

you didnt see Pyscho Nabs yet, but you can always ask about me thats why me and him clicked so fast
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:51 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

you didnt see Pyscho Nabs yet, but you can always ask about me thats why me and him clicked so fast
LOL, doubt i will be out myself, have loads of stuff to do for work etc...will see how i feel later, might have a little sleep this afternoon
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:53 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, doubt i will be out myself, have loads of stuff to do for work etc...will see how i feel later, might have a little sleep this afternoon
Don't forget to visit the store in Satwa!!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:54 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
for knives and Guns?

How r u TS?
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:57 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

for knives and Guns?

How r u TS?
I'm grand........ lifes a jolly........and i'm sobre.

Knifes and guns....Noooooooo, not necessary to resolve the problem above. Theres loads of ways to skin a cat....patience .........
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:58 am
Up in the air

will do !
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:00 am
The Delivery Man...

I'm grand........ lifes a jolly........and i'm sobre.

Knifes and guns....Noooooooo, not necessary to resolve the problem above. Theres loads of ways to skin a cat....patience .........
I have suggested one way...it will really work, it involves to stages, can't say it online
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:02 am
Up in the air

I have suggested one way...it will really work, it involves to stages, can't say it online
I suggested firebombs, double amputation, horses head etc, but john wants to go for something more drastic
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:03 am
Up in the air

I suggested firebombs, double amputation, horses head etc, but john wants to go for something more drastic
I wonder if that fückwit still reads the boards...probably..he is more paraniod than me.

well...thats what the little voice in my head tells me
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:05 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

SM and Lilletgirl. Scarletts.......then i think we will be dragging loads and loads of people back to Lg's old place.
The dickhead is still refusing to give her money back, so legally the place is still hers for 6 months..which means we have a new party pad!! will get 3 keys cut this afternoon
BIG PARTY!!!

LOTS OF VODKA AND LOTS OF NOISE!!!
The Delivery Man...

I wonder if that fückwit still reads the boards...probably..he is more paraniod than me.

I really hope he does, and if he does:

"Dont try to be stubborn,just play it smart and do as we want, trust is for your own benifit, you dont want to loose EVERYTHING do you?"

This reminds me of conspiracy theory...the movie
Premium Member

What else does it tell u?

its Ok, he can't read

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.