Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:44 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by novita77
There u are ... me thinks u already left

No had to see a man about a cupboard :scared: back now for a bit.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:44 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Oops sorry had to slip out.

Ahh JD I can tell you are getting excited, I am like that when it comes near to the time of relatives or friends visiting....step by step instruction 'cos I am as excited as they are LOL
I did the same when my mom arriving here. She never travel alone before ... and she is very wary coming to middle east by herself. So I arranged the marhaba services to collect her from the aircraft.

Now I miss my mom
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:46 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
I did the same when my mom arriving here. She never travel alone before ... and she is very wary coming to middle east by herself. So I arranged the marhaba services to collect her from the aircraft.

Now I miss my mom

I miss my parents the minute they leave....they are so easy to have stay, and they are like my hubbys real parents 'cos his are somewhat dysfunctional....in fact so is the whole family
Old Feb 6th 2005, 12:52 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I miss my parents the minute they leave....they are so easy to have stay, and they are like my hubbys real parents 'cos his are somewhat dysfunctional....in fact so is the whole family
Hik ... now u make me want to cry ... 5 more mths to go b4 i go home
Old Feb 6th 2005, 1:53 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

will u 2 stop it......... i will have to join in soon if u dont........

this is happy hour!

FD suggested that we start theme nights. wot do u reckon?

ATTENTION

oh and i was thinking of having a poll everyfortnight for "member of the fortnight"...... the person can be member of the fortnight for any reason. The winner gets to be incharge of the next poll. Nominations are made thru PM's and u cant nominate urself.

And upto 5 ppl can run in each poll...... obviously those wud be the ones with the most nominations if it comes to that.

So who wants to be the first to run this poll.......... just for fun anyway. The prize is free drinks, karma and a kiss from Bobs pet, Clive.

Shud be fun.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 2:06 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=Face81]will u 2 stop it......... i will have to join in soon if u dont........

this is happy hour!

FD suggested that we start theme nights. wot do u reckon?

ATTENTION

oh and i was thinking of having a poll everyfortnight for "member of the fortnight"...... the person can be member of the fortnight for any reason. The winner gets to be incharge of the next poll. Nominations are made thru PM's and u cant nominate urself.

And upto 5 ppl can run in each poll...... obviously those wud be the ones with the most nominations if it comes to that.

So who wants to be the first to run this poll.......... just for fun anyway. The prize is free drinks, karma and a kiss from Bobs pet, Clive.

Shud be fun. QUOTE]

Me me let me run it...although I have no idea how to do a poll, but will try. So what happens now????

Ooo eerrrrr OK so people PM me the person to be Member of the Fortnight???? OR week???? I will pick the top 5 people to run in the "Pub Poll".

When will the poll take place from Face....how many days for nominating?

Good at this aren't I

BUT I wanna do it, go on lemme do it pleeeeeeese
Old Feb 6th 2005, 2:12 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Me me let me run it...although I have no idea how to do a poll, but will try. So what happens now????

Ooo eerrrrr OK so people PM me the person to be Member of the Fortnight???? OR week???? I will pick the top 5 people to run in the "Pub Poll".

When will the poll take place from Face....how many days for nominating?

Good at this aren't I

BUT I wanna do it, go on lemme do it pleeeeeeese
lolol........ ok...... u can run the first official "yet-to-be-named pub poll"

lololol........ we will have this poll everyfortnight from the time the first winner is announced. I guess nominations shud be open for as long as u like, not more than 3-4 days though. Since u r incharge, will leave the rules to u.

The winner of the first poll will conduct the next one. Oh and I think it shud only be open to ME members. heh heh...... there might be exceptions, but they have to come by me first.

did u get all that?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 2:15 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Face81
lolol........ ok...... u can run the first official "yet-to-be-named pub poll"

lololol........ we will have this poll everyfortnight from the time the first winner is announced. I guess nominations shud be open for as long as u like, not more than 3-4 days though. Since u r incharge, will leave the rules to u.

The winner of the first poll will conduct the next one. Oh and I think it shud only be open to ME members. heh heh...... there might be exceptions, but they have to come by me first.

did u get all that?

Got it, shud it be under a new thread heading or just here in the "Un-named" pub?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 2:17 pm
The Oracle

Got it, shud it be under a new thread heading or just here in the "Un-named" pub?
sadly, we cant have a poll in a thread that is up and running, so it will have to be in a brand new thread......

and since we r on the subject of pub names, there r 2 of us here....... thats enuf for a vote....... lets choose 1 now

THE ___________ _____________

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old Feb 6th 2005, 2:20 pm
Banned

sadly, we cant have a poll in a thread that is up and running, so it will have to be in a brand new thread......

and since we r on the subject of pub names, there r 2 of us here....... thats enuf for a vote....... lets choose 1 now

THE ___________ _____________

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
The Leaky Dhow
Old Feb 6th 2005, 2:23 pm
The Oracle

The Leaky Dhow
grown on u has it? lololololol

u think we shud?

its gonna be forever............. no other member gets a say and it can never be changed..... never! MMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHA:scared:
Old Feb 6th 2005, 2:31 pm
Banned

grown on u has it? lololololol

u think we shud?

its gonna be forever............. no other member gets a say and it can never be changed..... never! MMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHA:scared:

Eeer no other contributions agreed upon, no arguements.....looks like the motion is passed
Old Feb 6th 2005, 2:36 pm
The Oracle

Eeer no other contributions agreed upon, no arguements.....looks like the motion is passed
I agree........ we win! LOL

will make an official announcement shortly.....
Old Feb 6th 2005, 3:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I agree........ we win! LOL

will make an official announcement shortly.....
Morning from Canada.....

Win.....win what....the game hasn't started yet has it? What announcement - what did I miss?

Any chance of getting some coffee and breakfast please?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 3:24 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by willmore
Morning from Canada.....

Win.....win what....the game hasn't started yet has it? What announcement - what did I miss?

Any chance of getting some coffee and breakfast please?
Good morning WM! How r u today?

We deceided to make things a lttle exciting by starting up a member of the fortnight poll here in the ME section.

here is ur breakfast:

[Face snaps his fingers and presto!]

the announcement will come as soon as we get to the top of the next page........

Last edited by Face81; Feb 6th 2005 at 3:28 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.