Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:21 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by walla1
I like new pubs in new places, glass of wine please

I'm David and I'm an alchoholic
Hello David........ Welcome to our pub. Some of us may be alcoholics aswell. Not pointing any fingers though. hahahaha

here is ur glass of wine and a complimentary bottle aswell!

anything else we can get u? hope the temperature is to ur liking. Tis set at 25C
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:22 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello David !!!
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Hello David!
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Oh to have a British Passport!!!
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hello David!
G'day to you all for Perth WA, thanks for the vino Face
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
What r u on abt???
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:27 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

welcome john........... wot can we get u to drink? beer in a bottle perhaps?
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
What r u on abt???

Novita has email waiting for her from Holland
semarang

Originally Posted by Face81
welcome john........... wot can we get u to drink? beer in a bottle perhaps?
Face ... do not work toooooo hard ... u might neglected ur study ...
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:28 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Novita has email waiting for her from Holland
OK ... will go and open it now ...
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:29 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

OK ... will go and open it now ...
I could (if I could afford it) send you a Boeing 747 full of flowers. Only 48 tonnes...

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:30 pm
The Oracle

G'day to you all for Perth WA, thanks for the vino Face
WA is Wisconsin aswell, but I know u mean Western Oz...........

we had a big discussion yesterday on how the softdrink and wine industries have become globalised and then we had a guest speaker who talked to us about the history of wine b4 we had a had a wine tasting and softdrink tasting session! WOW! wot a gr8 class........

u wud have enjoyed it! LOL
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:30 pm
UAE Expat

6'6" Tall ? Imagine what I looked like in Guangzho, P.R.China?
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:31 pm
The Oracle

Face ... do not work toooooo hard ... u might neglected ur study ...
nah!............. going to sort out my lunch now...........

help urselves to the bar !
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:33 pm
UAE Expat

Or like me... A Dutch and American one?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.