Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:07 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by novita77
Stay with us then Walla

JB ... i don't think London get so much snow comparing nort east side of England. Correct me if I am wrong???

Don't want snow ... Doha cold is enough for me, honest !!!
Yep definately colder up North a certainly snow, London is mild most of the time, 'cos also inland. My home town is on the East coast and gets pretty chilly sometimes
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:09 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
hmmmmmmmm........ far be it for me to back down from a good fight, but let me describe him to u..........

6ft+
HUGE
a homie
black (not that i am a racist)
eats like a pig...... (leaves bones around the bin in the kitchen)
cooks like a pig (half the food is on the floor around the cooker he uses)
his room looks like a land fill
and errrrrrrrrr.......... his english is crap!
lives like a pig aswell

the word detest comes to mind.

is probably a crack head or drug dealer and i dont want to get mixed up in that sort of shite.
Best not to Face, buy yourself some ear-plugs
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:09 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Stay with us then Walla

JB ... i don't think London get so much snow comparing nort east side of England. Correct me if I am wrong???

Don't want snow ... Doha cold is enough for me, honest !!!
Novitas worst nightmare.......

heh heh
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:11 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Best not to Face, buy yourself some ear-plugs
will go looking for some......... that way I wont have to speak to the pig again.
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:13 pm
Banned

will go looking for some......... that way I wont have to speak to the pig again.

It's when the parties start you need to worry, then you don't know who will be invited...more crackhead pigs...lock your door at night and phone fully charged
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:16 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
It's when the parties start you need to worry, then you don't know who will be invited...more crackhead pigs...lock your door at night and phone fully charged
no in house parties allowed.................. uni policy!

and door is ALWAYS locked........ ALWAYS....... even if i leave to go to the kitchen to cook something, i lock it. Phone never leaves my side....... just like home really....... considered using super glue and making it part of my hand. LOL

Mum wasnt too amused with the idea. heh heh
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:18 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Novitas worst nightmare.......

heh heh
O M G .... O M G ....
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:23 pm
The Oracle

O M G .... O M G ....
thought u wud like that.

okay.......... the music is back and now I am going to HAVE TO lodge a formal complaint. The pig is "cooking" in the kitchen, which is about 10 metres away from his room and he has his door wide open and stereo blasting rap shite. I asked him AGAIN to turn i down and his answer was (in his bass, pig like voice) "I am trying to listen to the radio"....... i sed I was trying to waork and he says "i cant hear it inthe kitchen if it is softer".

such a PIG!!!!!!!!!! I am going to report him and then we will c who gets the last laugh!

Last edited by Face81; Feb 18th 2005 at 12:27 pm.
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:25 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

thought u wud like that.

okay.......... the music is back and now I am going to HAVE TO lodge a formal complaint. The pig is "cooking" in the kitchen, which is about 10 metres away from his room and he has his door wide open and stereo blasting rap shite. I asked him AGAIN to turn i down and his answer was (in his base, pig like voice) "I am trying to listen to the radio"....... i sed I was trying to waork and he says "i cant hear it inthe kitchen if it is softer".

such a PIG!!!!!!!!!! I am going to report him and then we will c who gets the last laugh!
ask him to bring the radio in the kitchen, or put his walkman on, or i think most mobile now can tune into radio!!!
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:27 pm
The Oracle

ask him to bring the radio in the kitchen, or put his walkman on, or i think most mobile now can tune into radio!!!
this is the 3rd time in 9 weeks that i have spoken to him and it will be the last........ the the uni authorities deal with that pig.

I was going over to the accomodation office later to sort out some paper work and i will be sure to report it and make a big deal of it. such an inconsiderate pig! I even asked nicely!
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:28 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

is probably a crack head or drug dealer and i dont want to get mixed up in that sort of shite. [/QUOTE]

ask him for a line
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:28 pm
semarang

this is the 3rd time in 9 weeks that i have spoken to him and it will be the last........ the the uni authorities deal with that pig.

I was going over to the accomodation office later to sort out some paper work and i will be sure to report it and make a big deal of it. such an inconsiderate pig! I even asked nicely!
knows how u feel. Used to live in boarding house for 3 years while I was in the uni. So my sympathy for you for my poor Face *hug* *cuddle*
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:30 pm
Banned

Check your pm's Face.

Buy him a decent cd LOL

walla you are a bad person
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:35 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by walla1
is probably a crack head or drug dealer and i dont want to get mixed up in that sort of shite.
ask him for a line [/QUOTE]

hmmmmmm......... there has already been 1 murder at the student union bar.... :scared: ........ lets keep that figure to 1 david! wot do u think? :scared:
Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:36 pm
The Oracle

knows how u feel. Used to live in boarding house for 3 years while I was in the uni. So my sympathy for you for my poor Face *hug* *cuddle*
thanks...i have my own radio turned up loud enough to drown out his shit....... so i am happier now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.