Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:15 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by willmore
Too early for a Geordie to be drinking....come on now...I thought the Geordies had a reputation to uphold........
here u 2 go.......... a special house blend to get u going......

hope u enjoy it. has a special ingredient that gives it that xtra zing.

how r u willmore?
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Face81
here u 2 go.......... a special house blend to get u going......

hope u enjoy it. has a special ingredient that gives it that xtra zing.

how r u willmore?
Thanks for the coffee, middle of the afternoon, time for a coffee and a hobnob or two.

I'm doing really well, what about you? Missing your little buddy these days?....
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:20 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

did u enjoy ur shoppin trip? empty wallet now, i take it?
there's a bit left for Dawn to take liberties with it today
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:20 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the coffee, middle of the afternoon, time for a coffee and a hobnob or two.

I'm doing really well, what about you? Missing your little buddy these days?....
not too bad.... feeling very proud of myself for having completed my presentation in the schedule i had alotted myself.

Now tomorrow, i have to practice the delivery and throw in some animations for the text to make it a little more intersting....... just enough to make it fun. And then I need to make a nice handout for the class aswell. The prof gets a colour handout...... b&w for the class! hahaha

It will be my FIRST assignment/presentation that I have ever done away from home. :scared: I am a bit nervous, but I am sure i will be fine.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:22 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by walla1
there's a bit left for Dawn to take liberties with it today
i can start chargin u if u like. hahahaha

so where did u go in hot, sunny Perth anyway?

btw........ its warming up all over the world........ hit 11C in London today... some sort of winter "heat" wave....... even in Dubai, temps touched 26C, which is 6C above normal!

wots going on????

Last edited by Face81; Feb 4th 2005 at 9:42 pm.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

not too bad.... feeling very proud of myself for having completed my presentation in the schedule i had alotted myself.

Now tomorrow, i have to practice the delivery and throw in some animations for the text to make it a little more intersting....... just enough to make it fun. And then I need to make a nice handout for the class aswell. The prof gets a colour handout...... b&w for the class! hahaha

It will be my FIRST assignment/presentation that I have ever done away from home. :scared: I am a bit nervous, but I am sure i will be fine.
Well, I wish you the best of luck....I remember the nervousness of doing the same thing.....the final push before getting your Masters......I'm confident that you'll be fabulous.....what exactly are you getting then a MA, Msc or what?
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:29 pm
The Oracle

Well, I wish you the best of luck....I remember the nervousness of doing the same thing.....the final push before getting your Masters......I'm confident that you'll be fabulous.....what exactly are you getting then a MA, Msc or what?
its an MSc. in Project Management....... shud go well with my BSc. in Electrical Engineering. I hope!

The presentation isnt till Wed, but I wasnt to have everything sorted by Sun PM.

Oh and which friend r u refering to?
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:40 pm
The Oracle

Hello? where did u 2 run off to now? not hiding behind that juke box again, r u?

*Face walks around to make sure that no1 has collapsed in some dark corner of the pub and walks out leaving a note that reads "Ring if u need a drink" *

Last edited by Face81; Feb 4th 2005 at 9:52 pm.
Old Feb 5th 2005, 3:39 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Goodmorning everyone.

One coffee please, black.
Old Feb 5th 2005, 4:11 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Goodmorning everyone.

One coffee please, black.
Morning Frans Coming right up
Old Feb 5th 2005, 4:13 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Morning Frans Coming right up
Thanks, can really use it.
Old Feb 5th 2005, 4:20 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Thanks, can really use it.
Oh no not a heavy night last night
Old Feb 5th 2005, 4:23 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Oh no not a heavy night last night
Every once and a while a poor guy wonders if he'll survive...
Old Feb 5th 2005, 5:50 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Morning everyone!

Can I have a mango juice pls?
Old Feb 5th 2005, 8:55 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Malteser
Morning everyone!

Can I have a mango juice pls?
u most certainly can malt....

hows ur day going?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.