Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:03 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Got any strawbs dipped in choco go with the champers
Loads going spare white choc, milk or dark Dark is my favourite :scared:
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

come on girls...the hen night has started in the take it outside forum
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:24 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Talked to the trees
phew!
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:25 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
phew!
Off to the hen night darling hope you can spare me
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:26 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by emmals
come on girls...the hen night has started in the take it outside forum
hello!!!!

wots this bout running out of the pub?
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:27 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Off to the hen night darling hope you can spare me
can do......... been a mad week, hasnt it........ what a first week....... off u go then. u deserve it. i'll cover for u........... or better yet, i will run of to that "other" pub. heh heh
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:30 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

can do......... been a mad week, hasnt it........ what a first week....... off u go then. u deserve it. i'll cover for u........... or better yet, i will run of to that "other" pub. heh heh
i'll have a drink with you Face
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:32 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by fireeater
i'll have a drink with you Face
hiya Uncle Carl!

wot can i get u?
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:34 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

hiya Uncle Carl!

wot can i get u?
Strongest ale you can find, cheers Face. And how are you
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:39 pm
The Oracle

Strongest ale you can find, cheers Face. And how are you

[Face reaches behind the bar and grabs a chilled bottle of ale]

Here u go Uncle Carl...

I am doing gr8 thanks....... just got back from my presentation........ I blew them away..... was the BEST of the lot....... they were in awe! LOL...... ppl came upto me and congratulated me at the end.

The prof, who is yet to announce the results came up to me b4 i left and sed I was "excellent" and that i wud end up with 85-90%!!!!!!!!! woohoo!

He then walked out with me and asked me wot I made of his presentation that he did b4 we started ours. LOLOLOLOL.

[Face walks up2 to jukebox-stereo combo and turns on Capital FM to listen to the Bedingfield duet...... and then anxiously waits for the rest of the BRIT nominations to be announced]

So hows ur day been going?
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:42 pm

[QUOTE=Face81So hows ur day been going?[/QUOTE]

Good to hear your day's gone well. Mine's been tops as well. Saw me solicitor today and she's aiming for a completion date on the house for Feb 25th. Earlier than I expected...so, sorry, but I started drinking before anyone else
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:45 pm
The Oracle

[QUOTE=fireeater]
Originally Posted by Face81So hows ur day been going?[/QUOTE

Good to hear your day's gone well. Mine's been tops as well. Saw me solicitor today and she's aiming for a completion date on the house for Feb 25th. Earlier than I expected...so, sorry, but I started drinking before anyone else
no worries.......... onto 8 blue boxes of karma aswell!

well done on the house........ that solicitor obviously has a thing for u. heh heh

how about some snacks then? we need some of those........ and dont tell me that ur on a diet. lol
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:46 pm

no worries.......... onto 8 blue boxes of karma aswell!

well done on the house........ that solicitor obviously has a thing for u. heh heh

how about some snacks then? we need some of those........ and dont tell me that ur on a diet. lol
ok, if you can click your fingers and get some Pringles I wouldn't say no
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

bit quiet in here boys.....why don't you join us on the hen night untill more show up......emmals walks up to face and whispers something into his ear....face goes red and starts to stutter
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:49 pm
The Oracle

ok, if you can click your fingers and get some Pringles I wouldn't say no

these shud keep us going for a while.......

[Face snaps his fingers and a cloud of smoke appears over the bar counter top...... as it clears it reveals a load of pringles]

that enuf for ya?

so any dates for Oz set yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.