Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old May 10th 2005, 1:52 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jamila
Unfortunately this is right....... have hesitated myself......
but right now I simply needed a break from my project.....
well its good that u have posted. I am glad to see u online. I sent u a text earlier.....

how many projects have they got u working on? And I never got a chance to ask u, but have u noticed the 2 trees infront of the engineering building, with a plaque at the bottom?
Old May 10th 2005, 1:52 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Face81
just shy of 9K worth of k points. heh heh......

Face has been a very good boy.
Have a look now - you good boy
Old May 10th 2005, 1:55 pm
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

well its good that u have posted. I am glad to see u online. I sent u a text earlier.....

how many projects have they got u working on? And I never got a chance to ask u, but have u noticed the 2 trees infront of the engineering building, with a plaque at the bottom?
Thanks

Got your text. REALLY want to, but deadline is tomorrow, so re-reading the report today. SORRY! Next time, ok? Two HUGE projects plus exams, this is taking all my time!

Will look for the buildings tomorrow
Old May 10th 2005, 1:55 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Novi , Face and the rest of you!!
Hi Jamila
Old May 10th 2005, 1:56 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hell, you are on top of me now !
sent u K...
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

novita how is your day?
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Have a look now - you good boy

oooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I moved even higher in the rankings table! Cheers Aunty Cas! U r the best! Will give u some ehn this 24 hour ban ends.

How is Uncle Carl doing? Congratulate him on his 5000th post from me.
semarang

well the board has become a scary place once more...... seems to be a 6 monthly cycle or sommat..... all are around, just hesitant to post....
I know what u mean? Do u know now I put off to meet u all Dubai expats???
Old May 10th 2005, 2:00 pm
semarang

oooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I moved even higher in the rankings table! Cheers Aunty Cas! U r the best! Will give u some ehn this 24 hour ban ends.

How is Uncle Carl doing? Congratulate him on his 5000th post from me.
check it again Face sweetie ...
Old May 10th 2005, 2:00 pm
The Oracle

Thanks

Got your text. REALLY want to, but deadline is tomorrow, so re-reading the report today. SORRY! Next time, ok? Two HUGE projects plus exams, this is taking all my time!

Will look for the buildings tomorrow
no worries Jamila...... i know what its like to working under pressure at that school.... it really does take up all your time..... well atleast they are switching to a semester system starting in Fall/Autumn, so that should ease the work burden.

There is just one engineering building, on the right side of the canteen.... looks a bit odd compared to the rest of the buildings. The trees were planted by myself and some mates and i helped with the inscription on the plaque.... well the first half is mine, the 2nd half someone else came up with....

Best of luck with ur projects and ur exam, which should be in 5 weeks time? I am sure u will do well.
Old May 10th 2005, 2:02 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by novita77
sent u K...
Cheers - cannot send you any back till i've spread..

Cas
Old May 10th 2005, 2:03 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by novita77
check it again Face sweetie ...
woohoo!!!! even more k! more than 1100 k points in 3 days! not bad, eh? lol

what do u mean, u put off meeting us?

Last edited by Face81; May 10th 2005 at 2:06 pm.
Old May 10th 2005, 2:04 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Cas
Thanks Cas ! x
Old May 10th 2005, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

woohoo!!!! even more k! more that 1100 k points in 3 days! not bad, eh? lol

what do u mean, u put off meeting us?
Bugger and damn...........

I'd have been on top of Face if I hadn't given him any
Old May 10th 2005, 2:05 pm
The Oracle

Cas
so u r doing the collection rounds now as well? lol

u r just below me now.... I am impressed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.