Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old May 9th 2005, 2:36 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Delete the contents of your PM box, cant send a PM!!!!
Done Heart.

Sorry.....needed to keep some of them for legal reasons
Old May 9th 2005, 2:40 pm
W10

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Fair to middlin'. Was reading of last night's exploits and your vow to get in shape. Good luck with that.

From my own experience, diet is where you'll notice most of the difference.
In Dubai, just the ability to walk more than 100 yards would be a start

Old May 9th 2005, 2:40 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
In Dubai, just the ability to walk more than 100 yards would be a start
Walk more than 100 yards without what happening? Running into a construction site?
Old May 9th 2005, 2:44 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Fair to middlin'. Was reading of last night's exploits and your vow to get in shape. Good luck with that.

From my own experience, diet is where you'll notice most of the difference.
Just eat a shwarma/kebab from a street vendor........you'll loose a stone in weight just sat on the tiolet.

no need to get all sweaty in a gym
Old May 9th 2005, 2:45 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Just eat a shwarma/kebab from a street vendor........you'll loose a stone in weight just sat on the tiolet.

no need to get all sweaty in a gym
JD's diet tips? Hard to get a book deal with that. You might have to add a few more items.
Old May 9th 2005, 2:48 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

JD's diet tips? Hard to get a book deal with that. You might have to add a few more items.
My last EK flight did it for me, 6 kilos in 5 days........
Old May 9th 2005, 2:49 pm
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
My last EK flight did it for me, 6 kilos in 5 days........
Ah, but keeping the weight off...
Old May 9th 2005, 2:50 pm
Up in the air

Redbull.

Loaded with Vitamins b6 and b12....speeds up your metabolism, so the weight falls off ya.

also the sugar in it makes your teeth fall out so you cant chew anything.... Ill have the soup please.

a few more tip like this and ill have myself a best seller
Old May 9th 2005, 2:51 pm
aka Mr. X

Redbull.

Loaded with Vitamins b6 and b12....speeds up your metabolism, so the weight falls off ya.

also the sugar in it makes your teeth fall out so you cant chew anything.... Ill have the soup please.

a few more tip like this and ill have myself a best seller
Make sure you follow your own tips...nothing less convincing than a fat author of a diet book.
Old May 9th 2005, 3:04 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Time i spent with you ?? ... i bought you a bag of chips and shagged you.... hardly an intense relationship based on communication... puuullllease dont flatter yourself...your embarrasing yourself LMAO
You were sure grateful, remember? Oh and slagging HoG for dragging you to that ball, slagging Lillygirl for looking like a tramp in that dress FFS, hey girls if you don't believe me ask some of my pals. I believe sassy still has the PM you sent JD stating what a tramp LG looked

Nice guy you are ROTFLMAO
Old May 9th 2005, 3:05 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Skinny??
Is this word association?

Me
Old May 9th 2005, 3:06 pm
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Is this word association?

Me
Funny (but true!).
Old May 9th 2005, 3:08 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

hello folks.....

how is everyone doing? just had a yummy dinner that consisted of pasta and sauteed peppers and an aubergine-yoghurt thing, which was quite nice.

orange cheese cake for dessert in a bit. yummy!
Old May 9th 2005, 3:09 pm
Banned

Funny (but true!).
You are gorgeous X xx
Old May 9th 2005, 3:11 pm
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by Face81
hello folks.....

how is everyone doing? just had a yummy dinner that consisted of pasta and sauteed peppers and an aubergine-yoghurt thing, which was quite nice.

orange cheese cake for dessert in a bit. yummy!
Sounds very yummy. Save some for me?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.