Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old May 8th 2005, 11:36 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by MJC
Blood Test at Iranian hospital first thing, worked Now killing a bit of time before I head off down SZR to look at some mercs and bm's

Need wheels man!!
Ah..... the cattle ritual..... now u must feel officially inducted into Dubai Society. LOL

Am hunting for wheels myself.
Old May 8th 2005, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fireeater
nope, just trying to find some action

How are you, anyway ......and do you want to be followed?
action ....I don't mind being followed
Old May 8th 2005, 11:38 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by emmals
action ....I don't mind being followed
you're a born leader
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

yeh...I am being serious
u havent got long hair, have u?

if it really is u, I am very impressed.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

you're a born leader
Old May 8th 2005, 11:39 am
The Oracle

Cas is at work and I'm doing the same as you

What job you going for?
Already had my interview with the guy I met at the coffee shop for the internship at a consultancy firm. Interview went v.well...... will know by the end of this week (thursday).fingers crossed!
Old May 8th 2005, 11:40 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
Already had my interview with the guy I met at the coffee shop for the internship at a consultancy firm. Interview went v.well...... will know by the end of this week (thursday).fingers crossed!
interviews at coffee shops....sounds like my kind of job

fingers crossed
Old May 8th 2005, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

u havent got long hair, have u?

if it really is u, I am very impressed.
nah it isn't me........i have shorter hair.........and I wear more clothes.......
Old May 8th 2005, 11:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hope you get it sweetie
Old May 8th 2005, 11:44 am

you shouldn't be in the ME....women are supposed to walk behind men
Old May 8th 2005, 11:47 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone, thought I'd pop up and say hello whilst I have a quick fag break. Face told me about this place last night.
Marie
The Oracle

interviews at coffee shops....sounds like my kind of job

fingers crossed
no, no.... lol...... its the bloke that approached me at a coffee shop here in Dubai when I was out for easter..... he over a conversation i was having and offered me a job for the summer and perhaps again when i graduate.

Met him at the company office last weak and had a 2 hour interview.... we will know soon.....
The Oracle

hope you get it sweetie
thanks em. I hope so too!
Old May 8th 2005, 11:48 am

no, no.... lol...... its the bloke that approached me at a coffee shop here in Dubai when I was out for easter..... he over a conversation i was having and offered me a job for the summer and perhaps again when i graduate.

Met him at the company office last weak and had a 2 hour interview.... we will know soon.....
Good luck Face

Hope you can make coffee
Old May 8th 2005, 11:48 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Hi everyone, thought I'd pop up and say hello whilst I have a quick fag break. Face told me about this place last night.
Marie

Hi Marie hows things with you today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.