Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:08 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by emmals
hey jelly....hows it going...thought i'd come in here...seems to be were the action is

Hi em hey congratulations on your engagement LOL Have a bottle of bubbly on me....or eerr Bob LOL
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

hey jelly....hows it going...thought i'd come in here...seems to be were the action is
OMG congrats on the engagement emmals, let me see the ring, please? So go on darling tell us everything about you two, is the sex brilliant??
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
OMG congrats on the engagement emmals, let me see the ring, please? So go on darling tell us everything about you two, is the sex brilliant??
i don't have a ring yet....still waiting...and we are saving ourselves for the wedding night .....yeh right
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

i don't have a ring yet....still waiting...and we are saving ourselves for the wedding night .....yeh right
No doubt that will be the climax of your relationship, bless!!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:20 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

[Face walks into the bar to find his bride to b mingling with the crowd at the Leaky Dhow]

[Face walks up behind Emmals and puts his hand around her eys, takes her hand and slips on a whopper of a diamond ring]

There u go sweetie.......... wot do u think?

Hi JB and DE............ oh JB......... I hope that poll thingy is going well now and did u enjoy ur chat with my m8 yesterday?
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:21 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Ooooh yes your out on the razzle tonite aren't you, wish i could have joined you nxt time i will 4 sure i might bring Sass with me too LOL
What about me
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:21 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Last Chance to Nominate your Member of the Fortnight….PM me your chosen one for the Poll Tomorrow

Last edited by Jellybean; Feb 8th 2005 at 12:23 pm.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:22 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
....and me please, hubby away so can play Would love to meet you ladies.
Next week remember
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
[Face walks into the bar to find his bride to b mingling with the crowd at the Leaky Dhow]

[Face walks up behind Emmals and puts his hand around her eys, takes her hand and slips on a whopper of a diamond ring]

There u go sweetie.......... wot do u think?

Hi JB and DE............ oh JB......... I hope that poll thingy is going well now and did u enjoy ur chat with my m8 yesterday?
wow....do you fancy going upstairs so i can give you your present
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Next week remember
Next week :scared: That's ages away....aaahhh well slurp
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:27 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

just 5 more days to go b4 the BIG day (and night)..... and plus it'd be rude to leave our guests.

be patient......... good things come to those that wait.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:28 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Next week :scared: That's ages away....aaahhh well slurp

hello??????? knock, knock!!!!

did u enjoy ur chat with my m8 yesterday? he is a bit mad.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Please don't be noisy mind What a gorgeous ring, a stunner
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Face81
just 5 more days to go b4 the BIG day (and night)..... and plus it'd be rude to leave our guests.

be patient......... good things come to those that wait.
how can a lowly student afford a ring like that??????not complaining it is very nice
Old Feb 8th 2005, 12:31 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Please don't be noisy mind What a gorgeous ring, a stunner
i just knew emmals wud like it!

i hope ur going to be there at the wedding next monday? Will be a big bash in here...........

Oh god.............. just realised............ we need a priest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.