Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:08 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Hello all,

Have borrowed the idea from the lounge and I think this will help keep some of our threads on track....... atleast slightly on track. LOL.

So here it is........ The ME's largest e-pub is now open for business. Its open 24-7 and u can talk about pretty much anything u want in here. We needed to have more than 1 pub on the site anyway.

First 100 rounds of e-drinks are on me......... who's having what? Anything u want........ we have all the drinks u can imagine and any kind of food u want aswell. This really is a fantastic pub!

Last edited by Face81; Feb 3rd 2005 at 1:52 pm.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:09 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Face81
Hello all,

Have borrowed the idea from the lounge and I think this will help keep some of our threads on track....... atleast slightly on track. LOL.

So here it is........ The ME's largest e-pub is now open for business. Its open 24-7 and u can talk about pretty much anything u want in here. We neded to have more than 1 pub on the site anyway.

First 100 rounds of e-drinks are on me......... who's having what? Anything u want........ we have all the drinks u can imagine and any kind of food u want aswell. This really is a fantastic pub!

I am ur first customer Face ... can i hv anything without booze... anything u can offer me???
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
I am ur first customer Face ... can i hv anything without booze... anything u can offer me???

..Now isn't that a great start!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:11 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

He's got a great set of mocktails and mine is a bacardi & diet coke and thats a lrg one pls
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Hello all,

So here it is........ The ME's largest e-pub is now open for business. Its open 24-7 and u can talk about pretty much anything u want in here. We neded to have more than 1 pub on the site anyway.

A COLD beer for me...
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:15 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

one beer for SM...........

A fruit juice for Nov.......

and a large bacardi & diet coke for rumble.....

enjoy the drinks ladies........... feel free to turn on the juke box over there. Its got 5 zillion songs on........... anything u want and its free!

any muchies or r u ok for now?
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:16 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

one beer for SM...........

A fruit juice for Nov.......

and a large bacardi & diet coke for rumble.....

enjoy the drinks ladies........... feel free to turn on the juke box over there. Its got 5 zillion songs on........... anything u want and its free!

any muchies or r u ok for now?
Thanks Face. I am OK for now.

It is boring without guys here ...
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:17 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Singlemom
..Now isn't that a great start!!!
SM, in this rate u will never do ur detox ...
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:18 pm
The Oracle

Thanks Face. I am OK for now.

It is boring without guys here ...
they will come............ the pub is open 24-7! :scared: LOL

i will advertise the pub in other sections too!

be right back......... u r incharge of the bar for a while....... we must all share the reponsibility.

Last edited by Face81; Feb 3rd 2005 at 12:20 pm.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:21 pm
semarang

they will come............ the pub is open 24-7! :scared: LOL

i will advertise the pub in other sections too!

be right back......... u r incharge of the bar for a while....... we must all share the reponsibility.
Will do ... I'll help my self with the drink ...
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:22 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

So come Novita while he's gone show me where the champers is hun hehehe
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:23 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
So come Novita while he's gone show me where the champers is hun hehehe
lol... help ur self ... What u been doing RT ??? What are u doing for weekend???
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:29 pm
Sat on the fence ......

lol... help ur self ... What u been doing RT ??? What are u doing for weekend???
Hi Nov well still nursing a cold it was going then went out had a very very late night and in payment it has come back with a vengeance LOL that'll teach me it was a good night tho!! this w/e not sure at the mo, how about you?
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:31 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hi Nov well still nursing a cold it was going then went out had a very very late night and in payment it has come back with a vengeance LOL that'll teach me it was a good night tho!! this w/e not sure at the mo, how about you?
Quiet one. Try to sew some buttons ... son and hubby gardening outside ... And of course keep refresh the page on here ...
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

...I know!!!...Got into trouble with my boss cause I missed a deadline!! but today I'm bored!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.