Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Lawyers in Dubai - Advice please :)

Lawyers in Dubai - Advice please :)

Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:02 pm
Just Joined

L1bel is just really niceL1bel is just really niceL1bel is just really niceL1bel is just really niceL1bel is just really niceL1bel is just really niceL1bel is just really niceL1bel is just really niceL1bel is just really nice
Default Re: Lawyers in Dubai - Advice please :)

Originally Posted by Jack-Bauer
Shane Morton at Taylor Root in Dubai is pretty good and definitely worth talking to. He is clued-up and can provide useful insight into the market.
I've heard his name from other sources too which must be a good sign. Will drop him a line at some point.

Cheers
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

girlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to all

Sorry to jump in but can anyone recommend In general any good legal recruiters?

I've been in AD since the begining of the year and think it might be time to consider the merits of gainful employment (or at least my husband does!)

I'm 9 years PQE with a financial regulatory background. I've tried googling but just end up with nonsense so would appreciate a shove in the right direction....
Old Oct 14th 2008, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

crw1979 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
chris, you don't have one for the oil and gas industry by any chance, do you...?

MM, xx
MM- apologies for the delay unfortunately the only salary survey information that I have is in respect of lawyers in Dubai. I presume that one of the major recruitment firms in the region will have prepared a salary survey for workers in the oil and gas fields.

Regards

Chris
Old Oct 14th 2008, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

crw1979 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by girlabouttown

I've been in AD since the begining of the year and think it might be time to consider the merits of gainful employment (or at least my husband does!)

I'm 9 years PQE with a financial regulatory background. I've tried googling but just end up with nonsense so would appreciate a shove in the right direction....
I would suggest as a first port of call looking at the job advertisements on a site such as the theawyer.com which should give you a good indication of the recruiters in the region- most of the big players such as Taylor Root, Michael Page etc recruit into the region.

Regards

Chris
Old Oct 14th 2008, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to allMr Moleskins is a name known to all

Originally Posted by girlabouttown

I know someone in AD that can help if you drop me a pm
Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

girlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to all

thanks.