Landscape Design

Old Feb 21st 2008, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

sparky15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Landscape Design

Hi, I am very interested and looking to work over in UAE.

I am 24 and currently work as an Landscape designer, and looking for work with design or architecture companys..

Anyone any ideas where I could start looking and how to go about it i have contacted quite a few recruitment agencys.

I am also going to be in dubai at the start of april for 4-5 days

Thanks for looking

Last edited by sparky15; Feb 21st 2008 at 2:30 pm.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of
Default Re: Landscape Design

Not sure about landscape design but someone must do it, i work with Architects and for a practice that employs architects, I will ask who does the landscape design and get back to you, probably through pm when you have sent few more messages.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 8:17 am
Just Joined

sparky15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Landscape Design

Thanks, been in contact with burt hill.

Look forward to hearing back from you

thanks