Kuwait

Old Mar 24th 2010, 10:11 am
Just Joined

mickf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Kuwait

Off to Kuwait for a few weeks work very soon, Is it possible to get a beer?

Mick
Old Mar 24th 2010, 11:03 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kuwait

Originally Posted by mickf

Mick
Only if you know the right people....or in the airport lounge on the way there and when you arrive back.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Mick
After 15 posts in two-and-a-half years, you could probably do with one........
Old Mar 24th 2010, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

I am very slow at typing, Do you have answer to my Question?

Mick
Old Mar 24th 2010, 2:58 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

I am very slow at typing, Do you have answer to my Question?

Mick
....and obviously very slow at reading too. I gave you the bloody answer; NO!
Old Mar 24th 2010, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

@ THE DEAN,

Sorry i obviously didn't know you had your own PA "ROADKING" to answer for you.

@ ROADKING

obviously very slow reader still CAN'T see "NO" in your reply.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 6:59 pm
If I have to explain...

@ THE DEAN,

Sorry i obviously didn't know you had your own PA "ROADKING" to answer for you.

@ ROADKING

obviously very slow reader still CAN'T see "NO" in your reply.
hahahaha, have fun in Kuwait.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Mick
You can always ask the nice man with the short thobe, beard and little stick
Old Mar 24th 2010, 7:34 pm
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes you can get a beer and you can get palm wine which is much better.

Forget it though. After about three months you'll be able to travel out of the country freely so take a flight to Bahrain. Don't come back too pissed though.

Wine boxes get through the scanners but bottles and cans don't.

Please - keep clear of the booze in K. Because of the oil there are a lot of chemists there making alcohol (Methyl that is ). This will lead to your death.

Make your own wine by all means - just add yeast to grape juice, seal (tightly) and leave it for a while.

You can actually import beer making kits from the UK which is deliberately disguised. I've never done it though.

Enjoy K - it is a good place!
Old Mar 24th 2010, 10:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bijilo123
Yes you can get a beer and you can get palm wine which is much better.

Forget it though. After about three months you'll be able to travel out of the country freely so take a flight to Bahrain. Don't come back too pissed though.

Wine boxes get through the scanners but bottles and cans don't.

Please - keep clear of the booze in K. Because of the oil there are a lot of chemists there making alcohol (Methyl that is ). This will lead to your death.

Make your own wine by all means - just add yeast to grape juice, seal (tightly) and leave it for a while.

You can actually import beer making kits from the UK which is deliberately disguised. I've never done it though.

Enjoy K - it is a good place!
Make his own? He's only going for a few weeks............
Old Mar 25th 2010, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

gottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to all

I can brew a drinkable wine in 16 days (well i can drink it) - a bit difficult though if you are staying in a hotel.
The answer is that you can get a beer in Kuwait but only if you know where and you will not find out where in a few weeks.