Knee How!!!!

Old Jul 6th 2005, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Knee How!!!!

Hi everyone
Ni Hao from Canton,China
I see that today was a bit busy in the Golden Shores of Dubai
It's been one week now since Im out of town,but my heart was really saddenned to see our beloved ME section empty for some time
I hope everyones OK,those who are already abroad;have a wonderful time...
For those who are still in Cloudy Dubai;dont worry,time passes quickly and you will be savouring your upcoming vacations soon enough....
Will be posting every now and then,but only when there are people,hearing the empty room's echo in a country populated by around 1.5 billion can be really depressing.......
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:24 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Knee How!!!!

Originally Posted by shoushou
Hi everyone
Ni Hao from Canton,China
I see that today was a bit busy in the Golden Shores of Dubai
It's been one week now since Im out of town,but my heart was really saddenned to see our beloved ME section empty for some time
I hope everyones OK,those who are already abroad;have a wonderful time...
For those who are still in Cloudy Dubai;dont worry,time passes quickly and you will be savouring your upcoming vacations soon enough....
Will be posting every now and then,but only when there are people,hearing the empty room's echo in a country populated by around 1.5 billion can be really depressing.......
Hello SS.

Sounds like u r missing all the banter on here..... not to worry, we will defent the fort in your absence.
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
Hello SS.

Sounds like u r missing all the banter on here..... not to worry, we will defent the fort in your absence.
The banter goes on when I am toiling away
I still keep the Dubai Central Time on my PC watch so that I will know when to do what to do who to do etc etc........
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:31 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

The banter goes on when I am toiling away
I still keep the Dubai Central Time on my PC watch so that I will know when to do what to do who to do etc etc........
lololol........ well its only a 4hr time difference, so it cant be that bad. Hows the chinese takeaway in Canton?
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lololol........ well its only a 4hr time difference, so it cant be that bad. Hows the chinese takeaway in Canton?
I had MC Donalds for 4 days in a row
Cant stand Chinese food.Im still putting a strong resistance,especially on Cantonese food.Sichuan food is a bit better though,but Im not going too far with that as well.....
Been eating dinner at an italian restaurant called ''The Italian Restaurant''
I guess you dont see that name too often
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:55 pm
The Oracle

I had MC Donalds for 4 days in a row
Cant stand Chinese food.Im still putting a strong resistance,especially on Cantonese food.Sichuan food is a bit better though,but Im not going too far with that as well.....
Been eating dinner at an italian restaurant called ''The Italian Restaurant''
I guess you dont see that name too often
an italian restaurant in china, interesting.....
Old Jul 6th 2005, 4:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

an italian restaurant in china, interesting.....
We eat there at least twice a week.Its a very nice place,mostly frequented by expats....
It also reminds me of Dubai
Old Jul 6th 2005, 4:15 pm
The Oracle

We eat there at least twice a week.Its a very nice place,mostly frequented by expats....
well then u should eat there more often!
Old Jul 6th 2005, 4:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well then u should eat there more often!
If only it was closer to where I live
Old Jul 6th 2005, 4:23 pm
W10

Is it shallow and soul-less

Old Jul 6th 2005, 4:24 pm
The Oracle

If only it was closer to where I live
oh dear..... why dont u go into the restaurant business in Canton?
Old Jul 6th 2005, 4:28 pm
W10

I telleded you to go for hotpot in the White Swan. Very nice.

But...how can you not like Cantonese food

Old Jul 6th 2005, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
Is it shallow and soul-less
The restaurant, for me,is heaven sent.....
Its never soul-less,it has a special feel,im told so by anyone who goes there....
May I remind you,if it werent for the IR,I would get fed up by KFC/Pizza Hut/McDonalds and start a hunger strike
Old Jul 6th 2005, 4:42 pm
W10

it has a special feel
Oh - that kind of restaurant!

That reminded me. I must email my mother. Will get back to you on that sightseeing names.

Old Jul 6th 2005, 4:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
I telleded you to go for hotpot in the White Swan. Very nice.

But...how can you not like Cantonese food
I will go there most probably this weekend,dont have enough time on weekdays....
And take it easy on me with the Cantonese food,Im still not used to sugar in my food

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.