Kittens?

Old Jun 30th 2009, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

malak2009 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Kittens?

Hello,

Does anyone know where one would find a kitten in Jeddah to keep inside as a pet?

Kind regards,
Malak
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:01 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kittens?

Originally Posted by malak2009
Hello,

Does anyone know where one would find a kitten in Jeddah to keep inside as a pet?

Kind regards,
Malak
is there not a feline friends type organisation in Jeddah?
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

i dont know
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:19 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't someone in Saudi post on here last week with kittens?
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:23 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Didn't someone in Saudi post on here last week with kittens?
Ah, sorry no. It was Riyadh. Still, might be worth a look, it's only 5 hours drive!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hlight=Kittens
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

i dont know
Try hanging out around grabage bins in the street - usually loads of cats around. Find one you like and take it. It's free.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 2:14 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Hello,

Kind regards,
Malak
This reminds me of a disturbing story..When we lived in Chicago we had a house with a front door and a back door. The driveway was near the back door so we never ever used the front door. One rainy day i'm by the front door and there's a box of dead kittens with a note that says : I know your nice people, please take care of these kittens. They had been out there for a week. Heres another one..We took in a stray, we had it for years, I never let it in the house but it rarely left the yard..One day I was burning brush in a 55 gallon barrel in the back yard. The barrel was red hot. My neighbor comes by and says "I think your cat got hit by a car, it's in my yard, it's dead" I get a shovel and walk over there, i'm gonna bury it before my daughter gets home from school..She loved that cat and she named it fluffy or frosty, I don't remember but it had a lot of hair..Well I get back to my yard and I'm thinking I could just throw it in the barrel..So I did. Don't ever do that. Instantly there was billowing white smoke coming from the barrel..My neighbor runs over and says "Thats not what I think it is is it!" Eventually all the neighbors came over and the stench was so bad that we had to go out for dinner because the smell was sickening. And it smoldered for hours..
Old Jun 30th 2009, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

Mariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really nice

Hello,

Kind regards,
Malak
the following group is in jeddah
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=24597253992
also i'll ask a friend of mine she had kittens and wanted to give them away. i will ask her if she has any left if yes, i'll let you know tomorrow.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 5:06 am
Just Joined

oh that would be wonderful
Old Jul 1st 2009, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

try www.openpaws.org - they might have something.

N
Old Jul 1st 2009, 5:58 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
This reminds me of a disturbing story..When we lived in Chicago we had a house with a front door and a back door. The driveway was near the back door so we never ever used the front door. One rainy day i'm by the front door and there's a box of dead kittens with a note that says : I know your nice people, please take care of these kittens. They had been out there for a week. Heres another one..We took in a stray, we had it for years, I never let it in the house but it rarely left the yard..One day I was burning brush in a 55 gallon barrel in the back yard. The barrel was red hot. My neighbor comes by and says "I think your cat got hit by a car, it's in my yard, it's dead" I get a shovel and walk over there, i'm gonna bury it before my daughter gets home from school..She loved that cat and she named it fluffy or frosty, I don't remember but it had a lot of hair..Well I get back to my yard and I'm thinking I could just throw it in the barrel..So I did. Don't ever do that. Instantly there was billowing white smoke coming from the barrel..My neighbor runs over and says "Thats not what I think it is is it!" Eventually all the neighbors came over and the stench was so bad that we had to go out for dinner because the smell was sickening. And it smoldered for hours..
You're a real wanker you know that?
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:18 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
You're a real wanker you know that?
Ive never understood how people can get so attached to cats, when they are hardly the most 'devoted' pet going...

Now dogs.. there is a proper pet...
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:56 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Ive never understood how people can get so attached to cats, when they are hardly the most 'devoted' pet going...

rubbish! my meesers are ace
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:00 am
Just Joined

Im with you...cats
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:21 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE

Dogs are gay though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.