Killed By Brit

Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:43 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Killed By Brit

Originally Posted by commander
lets not go there...it will bring out the british uber muslims...
But my danders up now....!!!!!
Old Mar 19th 2009, 1:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
But my danders up now....!!!!!
then put it down!!
Old Mar 19th 2009, 1:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
We have Constable Care in perth. did you get him? I actually think he taught me a lot like how not to survive crossing the road in dubai.
See I'm a bit older than you so was an adult by the time Constable Care came about - Perth had this stripy cat called Hector that used to sing "look to the right, look to the left, look to the right again, then if the road is clear of traffic, walk straight across the road, don't ruuuuun!!!!!" Ask your parents about it I'm sure they'll remember him.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kim67
See I'm a bit older than you so was an adult by the time Constable Care came about - Perth had this stripy cat called Hector that used to sing "look to the right, look to the left, look to the right again, then if the road is clear of traffic, walk straight across the road, don't ruuuuun!!!!!" Ask your parents about it I'm sure they'll remember him.
Haha! Im trying to bring back memories but I think they are memories that never existed.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Let us hope that this unfortunate incident did not involve anybody on this forum.

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Polic.../10296228.html
There are about, say, fifty Brits who post here on something like a regular basis. There are thousands in Dubai (even after the recent spate of departures), so the odds on it being a BE member are low............
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Well, she's in prison now! What utter nonsense

http://www.7days.ae/storydetails.php...%20avoid%20him
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:06 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B Bear

If this is as straight forward as it seems let us hope and pray sense prevails
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:08 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B Bear

There is no excuse for trying to cross SZR on foot. This should be thrown out of court - all for protection of life and using full force of the law etc - but surely anyone attempting to cross SZR on foot has to be held accountable...
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:15 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
There is no excuse for trying to cross SZR on foot. This should be thrown out of court - all for protection of life and using full force of the law etc - but surely anyone attempting to cross SZR on foot has to be held accountable...
Crazy as it is I have seen cars stopping and dropping people off on SZR and even once in THE FAST LANE
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
As I have stated earlier, there has been a growing anti-British sentiment on this site which I find incredulous since the website name kinda gives the game away. Some people may well be willing to sit back and proffer the 'stiff upper lip', I am not one. Insular, perhaps, but I would far rather stand up for what I think is right than let people walk all over me....

Comments by Simao, DK, deemi etc may only be done to raise the hackles but I'll be damned if they think they can get away with it without someone taking them to task...

If you disagree, then by all means dont open the post. Those who question the ethics and morality of a whole country yet preach on about 'freedom of speech', which is unavailable to them in their own country, should realise that it works both ways....
Ok i wasnt actually going to post but since you mentioned me i felt i had to return the favour....

If you want the honest answer the issue is allot of the Arabs/Muslims/UAE peeps on this forum think you Brits are basically taking the pi$$. Is no one allowed to have an differing opinion apart from you?

And regarding the drinking thing....

Im not saying all Muslims in the UAE behave well (they dont , believe me) but you go down to Barasti on a Thursday night and the majority of people in there who are drunk and are acting like flipping idjits are....yep BRITS, shouting their heads off, jumping off those golf buggy's whilst the poor Indian guy is driving, falling around everywhere, showing off looking like C*cks.

So whats the local UAE person going to think...yep all Brits are drunk fools.

Its a generalization but its the same sort of thing that you guys think of them

All arabs/muslims are either arrogant shits, who should be thankful of the EXPAT/BRITS that are working in their country and boosting their economy OR are all Osama Bin Laden loving Tw*ts.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:52 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deemi786
Ok i wasnt actually going to post but since you mentioned me i felt i had to return the favour....

If you want the honest answer the issue is allot of the Arabs/Muslims/UAE peeps on this forum think you Brits are basically taking the pi$$. Is no one allowed to have an differing opinion apart from you?

And regarding the drinking thing....

Im not saying all Muslims in the UAE behave well (they dont , believe me) but you go down to Barasti on a Thursday night and the majority of people in there who are drunk and are acting like flipping idjits are....yep BRITS, shouting their heads off, jumping off those golf buggy's whilst the poor Indian guy is driving, falling around everywhere, showing off looking like C*cks.

All arabs/muslims are either arrogant shits, who should be thankful of the EXPAT/BRITS that are working in their country and boosting their economy OR are all Osama Bin Laden loving Tw*ts.
But deemi, how are the locals going to know this if its happening in bars and niteclubs???
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:53 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Barasti seems to have just as many Aussies and South Africans as Brits.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:00 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Barasti seems to have just as many Aussies and South Africans as Brits.
Replace brits with English.

Us scots are a little more dignified...
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:02 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with your statement. It is an unhealthy generalisation.

I disagree with the Osama comment though.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:03 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by commander
Replace brits with English.

Us scots are a little more dignified...
Very true, we are the ones pouring drink down the throats of the English and then standing back, waiting for the numpties to show themsleves up again.....lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.