Karma!!

Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:45 pm
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of
Default Re: Karma!!

Seems that I am on a Karma-ban or something, I can't give it to you all... but I spread some today....
Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:49 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jamila
Seems that I am on a Karma-ban or something, I can't give it to you all... but I spread some today....
Thanx for ur Karma, I shall give you one when i'm allowed
Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:50 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Karma!!

Me and JD have come up with a new Karma type point system its called the Spank points... after every spank i give you you must say... thank you Sir can i have another one !!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:53 pm
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lewis748
... after every spank i give you you must say... thank you Sir can i have another one !!

Oooh! cannot wait!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:00 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Red face Re: Karma!!

Oooh! cannot wait!
Thats Cant wait Sir, and can i have another one.... yeh baby Yeah.....
Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:03 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
Me and JD have come up with a new Karma type point system its called the Spank points... after every spank i give you you must say... thank you Sir can i have another one !!
You wanna put your smut else where pls!!!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
You wanna put your smut else where pls!!!
Ever heard of a laugh and a joke !!!!