Karma!!

Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:03 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Karma!!

PLEASE, please, please when you send Karma can you put your name otherwise I cannot give back nor can anyone else... Thanks.

Who sent this ...Watch out, a karma is on its way
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:08 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Karma!!

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
PLEASE, please, please when you send Karma can you put your name otherwise I cannot give back nor can anyone else... Thanks.

Who would be stupid to forget thier name?? :scared: no matter how many times you explain to them they still forget...STUPID !!!

PS: It was me who sent it
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:09 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Who would be stupid to forget thier name?? :scared: no matter how many times you explain to them they still forget...STUPID !!!

and me.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:10 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs

Tut tut!!! Thanks Nabs, some coming ur way, cant dish out until tonight, its just as bad as those that dont thank you either...
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:11 am

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
and me.
You haven't done me for some time now!!!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:14 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: Karma!!

I would love to start Doing you now.....what is were doing again.....DoooHH
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Steady tiger !!!!
Am all spent for today, will try to K you tomorrow!
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Steady tiger !!!!
Am all spent for today, will try to K you tomorrow!

oH SHIT that came out all wrong!!! "You have nti given me Karma" fort soem time... I need to check my post before I send, and it did not dawn on me to do the edit bit!!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by lewis748
I would love to start Doing you now.....what is were doing again.....DoooHH

No answer!!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:18 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Lightbulb Re: Karma!!

oH SHIT that came out all wrong!!! "You have nti given me Karma" fort soem time... I need to check my post before I send, and it did not dawn on me to do the edit bit!!
My Shit came out all wrong once...lots of all Bran and polly Filler did it for me...enjoy
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:19 am

Even my spelling is chrud today!!! Oh well.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:22 am
SpeedyDigits

Papillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to behold

I tried sending some but didn't get a chance to say it was from me, I don't use Internet Explorer, maybe thats the problem.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Tut tut!!! Thanks Nabs, some coming ur way, cant dish out until tonight, its just as bad as those that dont thank you either...

OK, I must own up, I am one of the guilty once. I have just checked my profile and seen some nice messages. Sorry everyone, I am just not into Karma yet but will repay as soon as I can.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:05 am

one good deed deserves another ;-) And this one!!! Cheers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.