Reload this Page >

Just came from Qatar after a short visit and I am confused

Just came from Qatar after a short visit and I am confused

Old May 10th 2011, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

MrMark is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just came from Qatar after a short visit and I am confused

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Confused , i live here mate and i'm confused evertime i get up in the morning and wonder what heinous crime i have commited in my previous life to have the pleasure of working in the State Of Qatar......

You are scaring me mate I just started sending my resume. I am living a good life here but I don't want to pay my mortgage in 30 years. This is why I want to go to Qatar. Am I expecting too much?
Old May 10th 2011, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrMark
You are scaring me mate I just started sending my resume. I am living a good life here but I don't want to pay my mortgage in 30 years. This is why I want to go to Qatar. Am I expecting too much?
No mate , it's a piece of piss honest , just come for the money , you can live a decent life here , all these places in the desert are the same , some have just got more buildings and more places to blow your hard earned .
Old May 10th 2011, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

No mate , it's a piece of piss honest , just come for the money , you can live a decent life here , all these places in the desert are the same , some have just got more buildings and more places to blow your hard earned .
Amen
Old May 11th 2011, 2:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

we're looking for Kuwait and the Magic Kingdom if you fancy ?
Old May 11th 2011, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
Yeah we've had a look at Kuwait , we've got something going in Saudi and are looking to expand , i'm trying to keep under the Radar because i'll be prime candidate to be sent there and sort some other persons shit out , that's why i'm here , ive spent 14 months sorting this shite out here left by some other cowboy .

Have you not got nothing in the Turks and Caicos or Barbados ?
Old May 11th 2011, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Maldives and Reunion but you have to have attended the correct school in Paris to get that gig, a Co Durham comprehensive gets you the ME apparently
Old May 11th 2011, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Maldives and Reunion but you have to have attended the correct school in Paris to get that gig, a Co Durham comprehensive gets you the ME apparently

Yeah i know mate , i've resigned myself to a life of broken plant , sleepless nights and ignorant contractors.....

Just to pay the bills eh...i must be fu**ing mad...!
Old May 12th 2011, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

I really can't see how dipping a rabbit in food colouring is any worse than putting a bandana/t-shirt on a dog.

Or a French poodle with pompoms fluffed out.

Or- worst of all- putting sunglasses on a baby and taking a photo!
Old May 13th 2011, 5:49 am
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Halfway through a particularly shitty nightshift last year my mate said "my boyfriend's been offered a job in grand cayman. We can't decide whether to go or stay"

I went to the toilet to have a cry.
Old May 29th 2011, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

John7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it better ?
Old May 29th 2011, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

John7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrMark
I just came from Doha after a short visit to see the country. There is not much there to see but the economy seems to be booming and looks like a man can make a decent money there. However I didn't find the right way to look for a good position and also I am confused about the sponsorship thing. They told me I have to stay with the same employer for three years even if I didn't like it and therefor cannot change work.

Can anyone shed some light on this..please

Mark
There are 2 contracts:

Open contract: in which you need to spend the first 2 years with the same original sponsor, then you may transfer to another job, this contract is renewable

Limited Contract ( and I think this is your case): this contract clearly states the amount of years, the duration can be from 1 to 3 years, if you wish to leave the company before ending this contract, there fines can be imposed on you, and you maybe black listed from entring the country, but the only advantage of this contract, that when you finish the agreed period, you can simply join another company without getting the N.O.C. or written permission from the previous employer for visa transfer
Old May 31st 2011, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

seven seas
I really can't see how dipping a rabbit in food colouring is any worse than putting a bandana/t-shirt on a dog.

Or a French poodle with pompoms fluffed out.

Or- worst of all- putting sunglasses on a baby and taking a photo!
So how long have you worked for the RSPCA?

Seriously- the fact that they are buying a pink rabbit that will not stay pink- what do you think happens to the pink rabbit when its coat grows out?

And my dog used to like wearing a tshirt