Reload this Page >

Attestation of Education Certificates - Saudi

Attestation of Education Certificates - Saudi

Old May 31st 2011, 8:18 am
Just Joined

Smoggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Attestation of Education Certificates - Saudi

Hi
I am due to take up a job in Riyadh and have been told that I need to get my education certificates attested. The (local) company is not being too helpful as to the procedures that need to be followed. Any help as to who I approach, where, what is required, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Iam currently in the UK.
Many thanks
Old May 31st 2011, 8:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attestation of Education Certificates - Saudi

You have to get your certificates signed by a solicitor and then send them off to Miton Keynes to be attested and then submit them to the embassy. If you need it done quickly you can get it all done in two days if you do it all by hand and pay the speedy service. If you search on the forum there are several threads about this.

Good luck!
Old May 31st 2011, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Just to elaborate on the above, not just any old solicitor - it has to be a Notary Public.

1 - Certificates attested by Notary Public
2 - Then send to the FCO in Milton Keynes. £28 per certificate.
3 - Then take them to the Saudi Embassy in London.
Old May 31st 2011, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

irich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really nice

You can get it done at the UK Embassy in Riyadh. I've had several documents sealed by the Public Notary there, at the usual extortionate rates.
Old May 31st 2011, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

here are all the threads

http://britishexpats.com/forum/searc...archid=1082736

a lot of drivel but the info is in there somewhere!