Jeddah Bound

Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

maranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to all
Default Jeddah Bound

I've been a bit quiet recently because things have been sooooo hectic. Moved back from Brussels to London before Christmas and been packing up the London House since. Had is containered on 2nd and currently sitting in AD Airport lounge on my way to Jeddah! Its finally happening and on my way to Jeddah.

I'll keep you posted on the new life over there.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

DolphinFriend is just really niceDolphinFriend is just really niceDolphinFriend is just really niceDolphinFriend is just really niceDolphinFriend is just really niceDolphinFriend is just really niceDolphinFriend is just really niceDolphinFriend is just really niceDolphinFriend is just really niceDolphinFriend is just really niceDolphinFriend is just really nice
Default Re: Jeddah Bound

Originally Posted by maranelloman
I've been a bit quiet recently because things have been sooooo hectic. Moved back from Brussels to London before Christmas and been packing up the London House since. Had is containered on 2nd and currently sitting in AD Airport lounge on my way to Jeddah! Its finally happening and on my way to Jeddah.

WELCOME
You are lucky, Jeddah's weather is being very nice these days
Will pm my contact info in case if you need any help
Have a safe flight
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

good luck, let's hope you enjoy it...!

MM, xx
Old Jan 16th 2008, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

madmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud of

How are you and how are things in Jeddah? Have I misssed your update thread?