Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Islaam and grieving of a death

Islaam and grieving of a death

Old Jul 6th 2005, 1:55 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold
Default Islaam and grieving of a death

Sorry to post a bit of a low mood thread..

Somebody I know who is muslim, has just told me that their uncles son has died and for religious reasons they may not be in touch for a while and they are not going to work either. I thought that the mourning period was for three days and then everything is as normal. Does anyone know more on this?
Old Jul 6th 2005, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Islaam and grieving of a death

Originally Posted by samireh
Sorry to post a bit of a low mood thread..

Somebody I know who is muslim, has just told me that their uncles son has died and for religious reasons they may not be in touch for a while and they are not going to work either. I thought that the mourning period was for three days and then everything is as normal. Does anyone know more on this?
Hey Sam,

The mourning period in 40 in total but only 3 days of inactivity.