Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Irish Village Get together....

View Poll Results: Which day would you prefer?
Friday the 1st of April
61.54%
Friday the 8th of April
38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Irish Village Get together....

Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:27 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irish Village Get together....

Hellooooo peeps hows it hangin
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:29 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Toontje
So can I.....
cheeky!

Oi, JB! Who the heck has voted for the 8th??? we may have to do this Village thing a second time.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:46 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
i only do one way trips missy... u have to get there yourself.

You don't want to take me home Face....that means you have to buy me chips
Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:48 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

What on earth made you think I was refering to you?

Cos it is a standard requirement to be a member of the BE (ME section) to be paranoid.................. Back to the grooming Toon now lay on your back.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Cos it is a standard requirement to be a member of the BE (ME section) to be paranoid.................. Back to the grooming Toon now lay on your back.
****, now you're too late. Sorry hon.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...ostcount=18622

Goodnight sweetheart.....
Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:51 pm
Banned

cheeky!

Oi, JB! Who the heck has voted for the 8th??? we may have to do this Village thing a second time.

Good Gosh I have no idea Face poppet xx

Sassys not coming by the way, nope she isn't, I know I have already put her nipples in a vice but she will have nothing of it....in fact I think she quite enjoyed it.

Still I have more punishments up my sleeve....I have until Friday, I mean you may as well have the only sane person in the bunch attend huh?
Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:52 pm
Banned

****, now you're too late. Sorry hon.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...ostcount=18622

Goodnight sweetheart.....
Nite sweetie, sorry got chattin' don't worry your stalker will find you xx
Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:54 pm
Banned

cheeky!

Ok the second time I am gonna spike your drink....if I have to and you have to dance. It doesn't have to be anywhere near me but like within 10 metres wud be ok

Nite Face xx
Old Mar 29th 2005, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Ok the second time I am gonna spike your drink....if I have to and you have to dance. It doesn't have to be anywhere near me but like within 10 metres wud be ok

Nite Face xx

Save a dance for me Face!!!
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:45 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

hey hey hey share now girl i wanna dance too
Old Mar 29th 2005, 9:16 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
hey hey hey share now girl i wanna dance too

Blinkin' heck u got home quick!!!!
Old Mar 29th 2005, 10:05 am
Sat on the fence ......

Blinkin' heck u got home quick!!!!
Flames outa my .........
Old Mar 29th 2005, 10:32 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Flames outa my .........

I always knew that there was something about your arse
Old Mar 29th 2005, 2:52 pm
Sat on the fence ......

I always knew that there was something about your arse
there is but it aint the flames
Old Mar 30th 2005, 11:16 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Reminder......

Here is the guest list for the do at the Irish Village this Friday at half 8.

RT,
TA5,
TS,
LG,
SM,
JB (Guest appearance),
rickyboy,
thekingofbirdworld (in thought),
myself,
JD,
LL,
FD,
FD's mate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.