Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Irish Village Get together....

View Poll Results: Which day would you prefer?
Friday the 1st of April
61.54%
Friday the 8th of April
38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Irish Village Get together....

Old Mar 31st 2005, 10:34 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irish Village Get together....

Originally Posted by Face81
so u put in the guest appearance then...

is at half 8.... am sure u can swing by on ur way to the airport.
I have PM'd you Face i will not be attending tomorrow because of some peoples ignorance to certain situ's. If this person needs me to elaborate on the board i will. People close to home would be very interested also.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 11:25 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
I have PM'd you Face i will not be attending tomorrow because of some peoples ignorance to certain situ's. If this person needs me to elaborate on the board i will. People close to home would be very interested also.

Birds of a feather ..........that's a red light for sassy and me too Face. Really sorry to let you down, but your other pals will be there. If you want to try another lunch date LOL you know what to do. xx
Old Mar 31st 2005, 11:27 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
so u put in the guest appearance then...

is at half 8.... am sure u can swing by on ur way to the airport.
No can do face, sorry.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
No can do face, sorry.

What is the matter with everyone? Face?
Old Mar 31st 2005, 11:55 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
My thoughts exactly !!!

I cannot go due to prior commitments, dunno why everyone else is dropping out !
Old Mar 31st 2005, 11:57 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Sassy has a premier tomorrow so we were only gonna pop in and pop out, however, logistically it is proving too difficult.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 12:01 pm
Up in the air

Face, sorry to here everyone is dropping out, its a shame as i now you where looking forward to it, and you did a great job of organising it.

I only hope that some people reconsider and attend.

Regardless of that ill see you in the desert next weekend !

Rgds
JD
Old Mar 31st 2005, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Face, sorry to here everyone is dropping out, its a shame as i now you where looking forward to it, and you did a great job of organising it.

Rgds
JD
\Don't worry Face! I'll have you all for myself to dance!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 12:08 pm
Banned

Rgds
JD

Maybe you could reconsider and attend.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 12:09 pm
Banned

\Don't worry Face! I'll have you all for myself to dance!

Lucky you
Old Mar 31st 2005, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Lucky you

hehe..
Old Mar 31st 2005, 4:20 pm
Banned

Oh sorry there is bullshit in this thread too
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:40 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

bullshit is your culture maybe???
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:18 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
bullshit is your culture maybe???
\\Oooh bit naughty of you that nov maybe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.