Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Irish Village Get together....

View Poll Results: Which day would you prefer?
Friday the 1st of April
61.54%
Friday the 8th of April
38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Irish Village Get together....

Old Apr 1st 2005, 9:01 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irish Village Get together....

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Yeah he is so excited, it is his first port to go live today since he arrived here, huge excitement.

Anyways, yep def get together and go out, coffee, vodka whatever xx

I shud need no help, just the stress of strange guys packing up my worldy belongings....must remember to remove my toy box before they get here :scared:
Yes those toys are precious, i have a friend bring me some new toy's LMAO oooh i am a lucky girl
Old Apr 1st 2005, 9:10 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Well hope all you guy's going tonight and have great time, i will not be there, for personal reasons ... Have a drink or three for me, Face i apologise to you for not attending but i am sure i won't be missed. Have a great time girls.....just be careful !!!

Let me know how it goes xx RT
Old Apr 1st 2005, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Gail is our secret weapon LMAO

DE I haven't met but I am sure she would add a unique angle to the whole evening
Oh I would enjoy it Nov, I'll bring my treasure chest of toys and we can play with them as we dine!! We can experiment with Lewis PMSL!
Old Apr 1st 2005, 1:03 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Oh I would enjoy it Nov, I'll bring my treasure chest of toys and we can play with them as we dine!! We can experiment with Lewis PMSL!

LOL Oh no, no men allowed, just us girls and our toys :scared:

I think DE would fit right in...pardon the pun
Old Apr 1st 2005, 1:11 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't make it either, something came up

hope you all have fun
Old Apr 1st 2005, 1:13 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
Can't make it either, something came up
Lucky you
Old Apr 1st 2005, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Lucky you
Is ANYBODY going, or has everyone chickened out?
Old Apr 1st 2005, 1:51 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Is ANYBODY going, or has everyone chickened out?
i'm coming.............
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:07 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
NOW YOU FIGGIN TELL ME....!!!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:11 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Well hope all you guy's going tonight and have great time, i will not be there, for personal reasons ... Have a drink or three for me, Face i apologise to you for not attending but i am sure i won't be missed. Have a great time girls.....just be careful !!!

Let me know how it goes xx RT
I wont be missed....RT...is there somthing your not telling us.....you not feeling loved kidda?......pull up a chair in the bat cave...and tell me all about it...oh and take your pants off while i give you a spanking...just to calm you of cause....now were were we....spank number 2 thats right.....
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:29 am
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by lewis748
I wont be missed....RT...is there somthing your not telling us.....you not feeling loved kidda?......pull up a chair in the bat cave...and tell me all about it...oh and take your pants off while i give you a spanking...just to calm you of cause....now were were we....spank number 2 thats right.....
LOL that earnt you a few spank points Lewis