Internet in Dubai

Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all
Default Re: Internet in Dubai

...thanks for the advice...and the 'day before' is the Wednesday or the Thursday, as I gather Thursday is a free day?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Thursday is the free day (good fun though)........ local amateur teams such as veterans, ladies, school boys etc......... in fact the "Veteran Ladies" sevens team are very entertaining........ Mata Hari is captain........

And by the way, jrudofsky (crazy name, crazy guy.......), you don't need to apologise for a "second thread of the day" - there are women around here who struggle to resist posting two threads per minute.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

Well you need so many usernames for various things these days I figured if it was my name (with an initial to start with) surely I can't forget it!

Cool, pretty keen on Thursday, being a VERY amateur player myself.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:35 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Thursday is the free day (good fun though)........ local amateur teams such as veterans, ladies, school boys etc......... in fact the "Veteran Ladies" sevens team are very entertaining........ Mata Hari is captain........

And by the way, jrudofsky (crazy name, crazy guy.......), you don't need to apologise for a "second thread of the day" - there are women around here who struggle to resist posting two threads per minute.
god you are really charming aren't you...keep it up and I'll start a special Insult The Dean thread...
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Clearly finding my feet in terms of etiquette...not overly keen on having my card marked before I even relocate!!!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
god you are really charming aren't you...keep it up and I'll start a special Insult The Dean thread...
Go on then.......... I could do with some entertainment..........
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:42 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrudofsky
Clearly finding my feet in terms of etiquette...not overly keen on having my card marked before I even relocate!!!
we'll guide you...no problem
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:47 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by The Dean
Go on then.......... I could do with some entertainment..........

I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Cause you know it's over
Before it began
aww...and you always said you didn't do poetry, lol...

MM, xx
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:52 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
aww...and you always said you didn't do poetry, lol...

MM, xx
the occasion asked for it...
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrudofsky
Absolutely not.....that is why I 'planned' my business trip....I heard it was a good craic??
CRAIC!!!
You used the magic word and now I will let you into things that you've never even dreamed of...
Old Nov 6th 2007, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Listen up it's just not happening
You can say what you want to your boyfriends