Info Bali

Old Aug 31st 2005, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Info Bali

Hi All,
Going to Bali on my hols, any tips on what to do, what to see etc....
Thanks
Sarah....
Old Aug 31st 2005, 7:34 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Info Bali

Go and see a kecak dance, visit a few temples (including the monkey temple), be aware that everywhere you go you'll be hassled to buy stuff!

It's a fantastic place, despite being the equivalent of Ibiza for Aussies. Stay away from Kuta and get up to Ubud!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 9:01 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Me and most of my Dubai friends are heading out in October for our friends wedding. Should be a good time...enjoy.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 5:28 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Best avoid the night clubs!!!
Old Sep 1st 2005, 6:43 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

yes defenitely going to ubud, if u have spare time try to go to Lombok which less tourists there. About 4 hrs ferry ride from Bali.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone....
Old Sep 1st 2005, 9:26 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarethR
Go and see a kecak dance, visit a few temples (including the monkey temple), be aware that everywhere you go you'll be hassled to buy stuff!

It's a fantastic place, despite being the equivalent of Ibiza for Aussies. Stay away from Kuta and get up to Ubud!
temple that you should visit:
- Pura Uluwatu
- Pura Besakih

and try to visit monkey forest, there are 2:
- Alas Kedaton
- Sangeh
Beware with ur belonging, the locals trained these monkey to snatch your stuffs, and they will bring it back and asking you a small of money as a rewards.

I am not sure what else i could write, i am in the internet cafe, if I remember anything else will write again.

Have a good hols,

NOVITA
Old Sep 1st 2005, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by novita77
temple that you should visit:
- Pura Uluwatu
- Pura Besakih

and try to visit monkey forest, there are 2:
- Alas Kedaton
- Sangeh
Beware with ur belonging, the locals trained these monkey to snatch your stuffs, and they will bring it back and asking you a small of money as a rewards.

I am not sure what else i could write, i am in the internet cafe, if I remember anything else will write again.

Have a good hols,

NOVITA
Thanks Novita,
Have a good holiday yourself..xx