I-Pod

Old May 19th 2007, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-Pod

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
So its not really "free" then ..is it
I bet they wouldnt take uae cards anyway ...can you buy box kits?
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Download it and stop wasting our time!!!!!

And I repeat,Twinkie,women aren't allowed in hotels!!!!!
Old May 19th 2007, 8:55 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Download it and stop wasting our time!!!!!

Its stuck Can't turn it off now!! It has 4 songs on it ...
WHERE'S THE OFF BUTTON??????????????????////

And I repeat,Twinkie,women aren't allowed in hotels!!!!!
Thats to protect them against "strange" men!
Old May 19th 2007, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Thats to protect them against "strange" men!
Format Windows and you'll thank me...
Old May 19th 2007, 4:54 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

So its not really "free" then ..is it
If it's tryout software, then it's always made clear that after a set amount of time (say, 30 days), you'll have to pay for it if you want to keep on using it. That's the whole point of "try before you buy".

Like I said, you didn't read the licence agreement, did you?

I bet they wouldnt take uae cards anyway ...
I've never had any problems paying for software online using UAE credit cards. But if for some reason you do, then you can buy reputable firewall and antivirus software in any computer shop in Dubai.
Old May 20th 2007, 4:28 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarethR
If it's tryout software, then it's always made clear that after a set amount of time (say, 30 days), you'll have to pay for it if you want to keep on using it. That's the whole point of "try before you buy".

Like I said, you didn't read the licence agreement, did you?

I've never had any problems paying for software online using UAE credit cards. But if for some reason you do, then you can buy reputable firewall and antivirus software in any computer shop in Dubai.
Have got Norton protection and the fire wotsit ...hubby did it last night so ok for another year.

He has also downloaded Norply and paid for this?? Think its a music thingy have two icons on my desktop. He didnt manage to download any music tho??
Old May 20th 2007, 4:45 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Have got Norton protection and the fire wotsit ...hubby did it last night so ok for another year.

He has also downloaded Norply and paid for this?? Think its a music thingy have two icons on my desktop. He didnt manage to download any music tho??
lol...been there done that....my 11 year old now is in charge of downloading...
Old May 20th 2007, 5:43 am
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by MataHari
lol...been there done that....my 11 year old now is in charge of downloading...
Send em round.......
hubby has taken ipod to work ...thank goodness for that! Its gone!!
Think I shall buy myself a nice cd walkman!
Old May 20th 2007, 5:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Send em round.......
hubby has taken ipod to work ...thank goodness for that! Its gone!!
Think I shall buy myself a nice cd walkman!
Too complicated for you...I have a cassette walkman at home...White colour...I will send it to you and will also send someone from Technical to train you how to use it...
(Long post,I know...)
Old May 20th 2007, 7:44 am
Here comes the Sun

Too complicated for you...I have a cassette walkman at home...White colour...I will send it to you and will also send someone from Technical to train you how to use it...
(Long post,I know...)
Thats very kind of you ...are you sure the technical bod can spare the 6 months training required?
Old May 20th 2007, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thats very kind of you ...are you sure the technical bod can spare the 6 months training required?
One of our main clauses in the employment contract of our techinal "bod"s is that they do a 9 month stint...Reason;the wife is knocked up and after stint they go back and train the trouble and strife on how to raise the child...That usually takes 18 years of their time...
Old May 20th 2007, 7:55 am
Here comes the Sun

One of our main clauses in the employment contract of our techinal "bod"s is that they do a 9 month stint...Reason;the wife is knocked up and after stint they go back and train the trouble and strife on how to raise the child...That usually takes 18 years of their time...
Surely not!!
Dont they just give the child to the maid to play with and then the wife goes out shopping every day spending the husbands hard earned cash whilst he works 14 hour days for nothing!!
Old May 20th 2007, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Surely not!!
Dont they just give the child to the maid to play with and then the wife goes out shopping every day spending the husbands hard earned cash whilst he works 14 hour days for nothing!!
This is not a Cinderella faerytale...This is real life!!!!
Old May 20th 2007, 8:03 am
Here comes the Sun

This is not a Cinderella faerytale...This is real life!!!!
.....Depends how you define ...REAL??
It is certainly the normal way of life for many people in Dubai!
Old May 20th 2007, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

.....Depends how you define ...REAL??
It is certainly the normal way of life for many people in Dubai!
You have an Ipod...You must be one of "them"...
Old May 20th 2007, 8:39 am
Here comes the Sun

You have an Ipod...You must be one of "them"...
I don't... actually ...its hubby's!
I was just helping him with the technical stuff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.