I have arrived

Old Mar 8th 2005, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I have arrived

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
When you reach your goal I want some from you hun!!!

Hello!! Heart!!! It's been a while!!
How r things going??
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

novocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nice

hey ricky..
im leaving for dubai tomorrow.. cross between git excited and wanting to hide under the bed drinking tequila.. heh..
my dads working on the snowdome..

to exploring and all that malarkey <grins>
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:37 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novocainekarma
hey ricky..
im leaving for dubai tomorrow.. cross between git excited and wanting to hide under the bed drinking tequila.. heh..
my dads working on the snowdome..

to exploring and all that malarkey <grins>
hmmmmmmm....... i leave in 7 days

well i will get there eventually!

u all excited then?
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

novocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nice

half excited and half oh my god what the fk am i doing?!
chuffed to bits about new city.. new life blah blah.. but im gonna miss people like mad..
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:43 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

half excited and half oh my god what the fk am i doing?!
chuffed to bits about new city.. new life blah blah.. but im gonna miss people like mad..
I am pretty sure u will LOVE it!

when i get back we will all be meeting up and obviously u r expected to attend.... u will obviously meet up with ppl from here even b4 my return, but only the Oracle knows the ins and outs of Dubai.

I will take u and whomever else in interseted in going, to get a fruit juice from a juice bar that is out of this world!

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo excited to be going home!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

yay!
you have a deal mr. face..
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:47 pm
The Oracle

yay!
oh please........ u can call me face!

no, really.......... everyone calls me face. hahaha
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:52 pm
The Oracle

yay!
pm me when u r all settled and we can sort it out.

have just given u some going away k.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

most excellent.. i'll do that..

i dont get this karma thing.. what is it?
(ive been meaning to ask for an age but thought.. yes.. excellent.. sound like a dork whydontya..)
Old Mar 8th 2005, 8:59 pm
The Oracle

most excellent.. i'll do that..

i dont get this karma thing.. what is it?
(ive been meaning to ask for an age but thought.. yes.. excellent.. sound like a dork whydontya..)
u can give the same person karma after u have spread it to 25 ppl. It is represented by the blue boxes under each persons tag..... i have loads of k and have 9 boxes

U just started getting k and have 1 box.... to give k, u click on the karma button on the left of each persons post. u type a message and YOU MUST sign it so ppl know that u gave them k....... to check out ur k levels, click the karma button in one of ur own posts and 2 c who has given u k, click on my profile above and scroll to the bottom of the page.

phew! Now I need a fruit juice! lol......... soon!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

ahh i get it.. ish.. heh
i have just duded you as an experiment in karma giving.. woot!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:06 pm
The Oracle

ahh i get it.. ish.. heh
i have just duded you as an experiment in karma giving.. woot!

well it worked! just sign ur name after ur comment.... for eg. dude! Novocaine

that way i will know who it came from and i can return the favour in the future.

what part r u ish'ed with?
Old Mar 9th 2005, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

rickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nice

Hi mate,

I am brand new hear too if you want to meet up for a few pints (not tequilla.... although) PM me mate, i should be getting a UAE mobile in the next day or so, but my uk mobile is on 07973137149.. hopefully speak soon,

by the way where are you working???

Rick
Old Mar 9th 2005, 11:32 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by rickyboy
Hi mate,

I am brand new hear too if you want to meet up for a few pints (not tequilla.... although) PM me mate, i should be getting a UAE mobile in the next day or so, but my uk mobile is on 07973137149.. hopefully speak soon,

by the way where are you working???

Rick

the juice bar doent do pints, but i know many places that do!