I have arrived

Old Mar 7th 2005, 8:58 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have arrived

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Poor bloke needs re-assuring from time to time, don't ya JD
Nah just trying to drum up some K as i only need 200 and ill be on box numero 10. !!
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Who says im paranoid !!! have you been talking about me ?
We were just saying that JD's as sharp as a razor .....careful u don't cut yourself.........
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Nah just trying to drum up some K as i only need 200 and ill be on box numero 10. !!
Competeing with Joolz ?
Old Mar 7th 2005, 8:59 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
We were just saying that JD's as sharp as a razor .....careful u don't cut yourself.........
exactly....
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:00 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
exactly....
b@stards
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:03 pm
The Delivery Man...

b@stards
Bad language....I should report you
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:04 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

b@stards
Comeon someone, give him some Karma, we don't want any tears....
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:04 pm
Up in the air

Bad language....I should report you
Well Fück me sideways !
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:06 pm
Premium Member

Well Fück me sideways !
meltdown.............most unlike u........or so someone said........
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:08 pm
The Delivery Man...

Well Fück me sideways !
oh thank you, i dont wanna be doing that
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:10 pm
Up in the air

oh thank you, i dont wanna be doing that
phew...thank god for that !!
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:11 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Have just done you!

You should be up to 10 now!
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:12 pm
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Have just done you!

and how does it feel?
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:13 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Have just done you!

fanku.........every little bit helps for the greater good.
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:13 pm
Up in the air

and how does it feel?
sore................most probably

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.