Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

How do i sell a private car?

How do i sell a private car?

Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of
Default Re: How do i sell a private car?

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I saw a lovely old shape mini for the sale the other day in Al Awir, I would love to buy it and restore it to it's former glory. I am a bit of MINI freak!
Me too, how much he was asking for, lets take it as a project, this will be interesting
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
I'm flattered ... when do you want to ride in my car?
to make you more flattered
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:46 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAMS
Me too, how much he was asking for, lets take it as a project, this will be interesting
there was no price on it, it was lying on the waste land, I will check and see if it is still there at the weekend. When I was at home I had loads of mini's, I used to go to all the Rallies etc. One of mine won a concourse event at Silverstone to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the mini, it was fantastic, I had chrome rocker covers etc, it was my life and then someone stole it, I was devastated.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

there was no price on it, it was lying on the waste land, I will check and see if it is still there at the weekend. When I was at home I had loads of mini's, I used to go to all the Rallies etc. One of mine won a concourse event at Silverstone to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the mini, it was fantastic, I had chrome rocker covers etc, it was my life and then someone stole it, I was devastated.
I wish i had my own workshop, where i could restore old cars
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:48 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a lovely old shape mini for the sale the other day in Al Awir, I would love to buy it and restore it to it's former glory. I am a bit of MINI freak!
I got a great picture of me in a mini, oh hang on, are you talking cars???
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:50 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

wow, I would never have guessed it by looking at you.

what a b*stard. I had my first car stolen after 6 weeks .. I was so upset.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

I got a great picture of me in a mini, oh hang on, are you talking cars???
show us, i love cars
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:53 am
Pog mo thoin

show us, i love cars
all my pics are at home

got a great one of me on a ducati 748 as well .. it was a real beauty
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:54 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

wow, I would never have guessed it by looking at you.

what a b*stard. I had my first car stolen after 6 weeks .. I was so upset.
I used to run the British Mini Owner Club - I was very into them at that time, I even did the London to Brighton run. I also filled Sunderland Pier with over 400 minis and used to organise a mini meeting annually in my home town, over a 1000 would turn up
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:55 am
Pog mo thoin

I used to run the British Mini Owner Club - I was very into them at that time, I even did the London to Brighton run. I also filled Sunderland Pier with over 400 minis and used to organise a mini meeting annually in my home town, over a 1000 would turn up
WOW .. I am impressed

Mustang could do with someone like you on board.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:56 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

I used to run the British Mini Owner Club - I was very into them at that time, I even did the London to Brighton run.
Oh that was you was it........
wish i'd have know
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:56 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Oh that was you was it........
wish i'd have know
yup that were me
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Impresive........., start one here too
Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:01 pm
Concierge

was going to do it years ago, now I just don't have the time,
Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:02 pm
Pog mo thoin

There are lots of car events here. Alot of the good cars have clubs and they are always looking for organisers.

I went drag racing with disabled kids and it was great to see their faces light up when they got to try out lots of different cars.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.